Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

anyone have the fear of god leather mule?
any thoughts? same sizing as the loafer?
1675347167239.jpeg

and can we get the black californias already?

Nice colors, might pick up some, my old essential sweats shrunk a little, diggin that moonrock color

I can the yeezy influence heavy :pimp:

Might only get Tshirts in plum, tuscan. The style is way too baggy for my taste and seems like a far reach for the line. I barely see anyone wear this type of style in public

Might only get Tshirts in plum, tuscan. The style is way too baggy for my taste and seems like a far reach for the line. I barely see anyone wear this type of style in public

The models are in some pics are really too wide but wider pants in general are everywhere.

I actually prefer the relax sweats over the OGs, I’m not a huge fan of the ankle scrunchies. Plus the silhouette is only relaxed from the knee down, but fitted around my waist and thighs.

I actually prefer the relax sweats over the OGs, I’m not a huge fan of the ankle scrunchies. Plus the silhouette is only relaxed from the knee down, but fitted around my waist and thighs.

Relaxed sweats are much better, havent tried a pair myself but would prefer them wider. Theres a version without the scrunch on the bottom though no?

Back
Top Bottom