Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Relaxed sweats are much better, havent tried a pair myself but would prefer them wider. Theres a version without the scrunch on the bottom though no?
I don’t think so, I think the non cuffed are the relaxed version. I did see somewhere they were slimming the relaxed sweats a bit from the previous seasons, but I can’t confirm cuz they do sorta look the same from the look book.

I will say they’re awesome and a good entry piece to relaxed clothing. I’m a little too old to follow clothing trends so I can’t get with the whole relaxed mood right now, so these are as far as I’ll go right now lol

I agree with both above. I dont know the season but the sweats i got in 2020-2021 are shorter and slimmer but the Canary sweats i got last year are more “relaxed” and feels great. I too am too old to rock the new baggy trends (im 45) but there was a time in HS where i rocked size 38-42 jeans when i only weighed 135 so i know how it is 😂

Wanted to get a hoodie but I walked away with the tee in plum, off black, and seal instead. I feel like spring is gonna come fast and essential hoodies are too hot for the SS season in NY lol. I wish there was a sand tee.

Didnt bite this time around. Gonna wait til PacSun offers all the items on sale like they did w the last release

Reactions: ace
3 stripes branding gotta be removed.

nspampdxvjxy3rkoovdu_r1gnak

3 stripes make the shoe look cheap. Coukd have done it in same color as upper to make it blend in. Will still try to cop, but not worried if i miss.

seems like jerry doesnt want to **** with adidas after they tried to snake him

The 3 stripes work better on the back heels. It’s just so out of place on that area, with so many negative space around it.

Wait what?

vyneelb57b3a1.png

adidas basketball released these and everyone thought it was lorenzo's then they came out saying this:

Los Angeles, CA, November 22, 2022 –– “Jerry Lorenzo and Fear of God are focused on the launch of our third pillar, Fear of God Athletics in partnership with adidas, which will debut the first half of 2023. The collection includes both performance and lifestyle footwear, as well as a complete athletic ready to wear offering. Jerry Lorenzo and the Fear of God team are not leading the adidas Basketball category from a creative or strategic perspective as previously announced in December 2020. For the past eighteen months, the two houses have been focused on the development of our collective partnership, Fear of God Athletics.

The latest campaign from adidas Basketball: Remember the Why, is not connected to what Fear of God and adidas are working on together.”

More like fronting. Essentials line seems like it’s lost some of its luster, I get spammed with emails about sitting stock now. In 2020 I wasn’t quick enough to grab certain items. I think the older stuff with the more subtle branding is more desirable. I loved the hoodies that only said Essentials without the fear of god underneath it.

Back
Top Bottom