Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Aight guys I need some quick schooling.. I ordered a few kicks from the Viejas factory store over the phone . dude took my CC info & my address but no confirmation # or anything. So is this common practice when ordering from a factory store? Cuz this is the first time doing this so I don't wanna get,got. I called a lil while ago and dude just said there processing a lot of orders. Nt should I be worried?....
I was told the EXACT same thing when I called today at 4:00 pm.
I ordered some Pippen yesterday at 4:00 pm too and the guy took my CC info and said 'a manager would process the order and call me later'.
I've ordered from various outlets quite a few times and they've NEVER handled my order this way.
Dude seemed a lil upset earlier when I called too, told me 'be patient, we have 50-60 orders to go thru'.
grin.gif
Viejas is pretty cool. ive ordered a few times from there and everything has been chill.
my charge from yesterday is already on my card but i did not bother to call back today for the tracking info.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Aight guys I need some quick schooling.. I ordered a few kicks from the Viejas factory store over the phone . dude took my CC info & my address but no confirmation # or anything. So is this common practice when ordering from a factory store? Cuz this is the first time doing this so I don't wanna get,got. I called a lil while ago and dude just said there processing a lot of orders. Nt should I be worried?....
I was told the EXACT same thing when I called today at 4:00 pm.
I ordered some Pippen yesterday at 4:00 pm too and the guy took my CC info and said 'a manager would process the order and call me later'.
I've ordered from various outlets quite a few times and they've NEVER handled my order this way.
Dude seemed a lil upset earlier when I called too, told me 'be patient, we have 50-60 orders to go thru'.
grin.gif
Viejas is pretty cool. ive ordered a few times from there and everything has been chill.
my charge from yesterday is already on my card but i did not bother to call back today for the tracking info.

All true they got hit yesterday after my update
happy.gif
 for the Pippens and those Penny 3s
grin.gif
 and one of the manager's is on vacation so just be patient.
Think I got a bogus trkng number from them 2day for my Pennys
ohwell.gif
but not really trippin, should be here Friday....just verify w/ your bank and/or wait on that trkng number
nerd.gif
.... make sure u read it bacc to them and confirm cuz IDK why or how but I see a lot of bogus trkng number gettin dished on folks' orders....
tired.gif

I'm goin ham tomorrow get your ends ready to spend cuz
tongue.gif

Alright, the point has been made. No need to discuss the matter further.

The original post has been updated with all the Nike Outlet/Store/Website updates, categorized by date. Thanks again to everyone who contributes info.

the Marshalls by me here in SoCal has Air Max 97's in a white/silver/green and red colorway. I'm not a big fan of 97's, but these are nice. $49.99. I have pics but I'm posting via iPhone so that'll wait till tomorro. they also had black and red huarache bursts and the cool grey colorway. also have pics . about 12 pairs of the 97's BTW edit**** dammit I want to two diff marshalls today and couldn't find a damn Mitchell and ness jacket. I even went to a TJ maxx.

I hope u meant penny 2's & not 3's ima be hella tight if i get da penny 3's
laugh.gif

Yes, the 3's....

well, where did you order from and how much.

because i purposely ordered 3's from Viejas.

Check your local Rugged Wearhouse stores for da Jordan 16.5 blk/red colorway for $60. So far, only store that I know that has these is da Pineville, NC store. Company is privately owned and does not list phone numbers in directories, so u would have to find a location.

woodburn 503-982-0330 has a FSR of atlantic penny 2's for 80.00.
still has the miami penny 2's for 110.
still has some hat rods in a 9.5 and smaller. $60
Air zoom flight premium 95' (the j-kidds) $25
sc trainers in white/orange/blue $60
had some HOF 6 rings on the hash wall
some all black jordan olympias(9 & 9.5)

^^^Darkwing Duck...are you sure they are the atlantic not the all star edition?
if so 2nd pair will be cop Soon....

I couldnt find where the January Thread was, I wanted to see why it reached so many pages for that month but I dont know where to pull it up. I was just wondering if there was any big releases for January. I was on Vacation, I also wanted to see if there was some XXXS prestos available anywhere..

STL Mills
2/4/2010
black/red/blue Hypersize $89.99
royal Solo Flight 1 $39.99
white/blue Solo Flight 1 $49.99
white/blue/red J Kidds $27.99
BO Jackson Tecmo Blazers sz11-13 hash wall $59( i think)
BO Jackson Tecmo trainers royal blue (sample) 3-5 pair $59.99 has wall
those black/orange dunk lows are $29.99
Jordan 60+ Pistons $89.99
Blue/white Melo5 $69.99 or $79.99
cool grey Hoop Structure $79.99
bred Hoop Structure $59.99
womens Jordan 8 low Brown/pink wmns sz9-12 hash wall $29.99
all kinds of 6.0 shirts pants coats ect
boat load of 6.0 dunks n shoes
JB crap 2.5s, flight 1s, blah blah

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

the Marshalls by me here in SoCal has Air Max 97's in a white/silver/green and red colorway. I'm not a big fan of 97's, but these are nice. $49.99. I have pics but I'm posting via iPhone so that'll wait till tomorro. they also had black and red huarache bursts and the cool grey colorway. also have pics . about 12 pairs of the 97's BTW edit**** dammit I want to two diff marshalls today and couldn't find a damn Mitchell and ness jacket. I even went to a TJ maxx.
hey DL the photobucket iphone app so u can load pics from ur phone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Hmmmm you sure atlantic pennys? called nike, they said a FSR of the all stars, but no sign of atlantics. But i hope your right, i sure need a pair, especially for 80 bucks. will call when they open, thx!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hmmmm you sure atlantic pennys? called nike, they said a FSR of the all stars, but no sign of atlantics. But i hope your right, i sure need a pair, especially for 80 bucks. will call when they open, thx!
atlantics: 333886 401
playoffs: 333886 141
be sure to make them read the style number. i called another outlet and dude said they were the atlantics but he gave me the style number for the playoffs.
indifferent.gif

You sure Darkwing Duck???  I hope you are right cause you just got the hopes up of most people in this thread.

i'll add more pics when i get outta class..

this was the marshallls on Crenshaw and Century in Inglewoood

memphis, looks like it'll be longer than tomorrow they got slam-dunked tuesday my Pennys haven't even been picced up yet, unless the website is slow on the update. Which I doubt cuz the system didn't even recognize my trkng # until this morning thats why everybody was sayin they CC didn't get charged etc.... mine shows an estimated delivery of Saturday, and I'm in east Nebraska. I won't expect them until Monday
grin.gif
 but I'm never one to complain on a steal/deal like $60 Penny 3s....

BigJ is right too I also posted that incorrect info on the Penny 2s I too believe they're Playoffs and not Atlantics. But I JUST started my Air Penny collection with these 3s so IDK as much as most about them and I didn't see many differences between the Atlantics and Playoffs to my untrained eye. I wanted to complete my only AJs collected phase but its never gonna happen so might as well start grabbin cheap Pennys as they're available
ohwell.gif

Good updates Funkman, Darkwing, and dieTOlive on the Marshall's drop, way to start the day
glasses.gif

EDIT: Ok now i see, Atlantic QS have more blue on them, Playoffs are mostly white with the hits and accents of blue. Got it, assume they're Playoffs

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just called....... THEIR THE ALL WHITE PLAYOFFS, NOT ATLANTICS.

damn so if they dont send me those penny 3's if so you guys will see them in the b/s ,  btw whats the return policy reguarding ordering from outlets.

Back
Top Bottom