Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Anomaly

No, they will not ship the shoes to your store. You'd have to order them over the phone yourself + pay shipping to your billing address, and in the vast majority of cases, they will not accept the coupon over the phone.

Figured as much...thanks for the heads up Anomaly!  Didn't want to take the trip out there to get shot down...

Originally Posted by Anomaly

No, they will not ship the shoes to your store. You'd have to order them over the phone yourself + pay shipping to your billing address, and in the vast majority of cases, they will not accept the coupon over the phone.

Figured as much...thanks for the heads up Anomaly!  Didn't want to take the trip out there to get shot down...

I posted this on iss but thought I'd share it here too

Yesterday I had a nike rep look up the white/blue AM1 QS(sku # 378830-141) but i ended up not buying them so here are all the stores that had a size 10.5 and 11 yesterday

Orlando Factory: 407-351-9400
Sawgrass Factory: 954-837-0329
South Chicago Factory: 773-846-5460
Chicago Factory: 630-858-9568
Concord Mills Factory: 704-979-1230
El Paso Factory: 915-877-3146

Yesterday I had a nike rep look up the white/blue AM1 QS(sku # 378830-141) but i ended up not buying them so here are all the stores that had a size 10.5 and 11 yesterday

Silver 1/2 Cents $69.99 at Folsom, Ca. (+ 20% off if you have the coupon).

NFSR-FSR.

Most were in OG boxes. Some were in orange Nike boxes.

Silver 1/2 Cents $69.99 at Folsom, Ca. (+ 20% off if you have the coupon).

NFSR-FSR.

Most were in OG boxes. Some were in orange Nike boxes.

SHAIKHNBAKE10 wrote:
just called nordstrom rack and the dude can't find ANY gel lyte iii's in either color.

As of yesterday, 6pm they had them. Dude either didn't know what they are (most likely), or he just didn't want to look for them. The shoes have been sitting in most NR around Chicago for some time now. I first spotted them there in December 2010.  

SHAIKHNBAKE10 wrote:
just called nordstrom rack and the dude can't find ANY gel lyte iii's in either color.

As of yesterday, 6pm they had them. Dude either didn't know what they are (most likely), or he just didn't want to look for them. The shoes have been sitting in most NR around Chicago for some time now. I first spotted them there in December 2010.  

Nike Outlet Tinton Falls

Scattered sizes...$19.99 + 20% with coupon...(might be in store special since the majority were on a table but there were a bunch still on the wall)
nike-sb-zoom-omar-salazar-yellow-ochre-del-sol-02.jpg

Nike Outlet Tinton Falls

Scattered sizes...$19.99 + 20% with coupon...(might be in store special since the majority were on a table but there were a bunch still on the wall)
nike-sb-zoom-omar-salazar-yellow-ochre-del-sol-02.jpg

don't bother calling AZ Mills Outlet.

was on hold for 10 mins, guy finally answers to tell me no phone orders on griffey's their to busy, I say great I don't want any Griffey's
indifferent.gif
I'm calling for the uptempo 97's.

"OH! what size do you want?"
me: 10
"oh we only have small sizes"
me: ok, what griffey's do you you have?
"black/red"
me: how much?
"Honestly..... 5 sec pause $50, dude said it like it was the steal of a lifetime"

lame!

was on hold for 10 mins, guy finally answers to tell me no phone orders on griffey's their to busy, I say great I don't want any Griffey's
indifferent.gif

"black/red"
"Honestly..... 5 sec pause $50, dude said it like it was the steal of a lifetime"

lame!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

indifferent.gif

"black/red"

lame!

you got that answer i got only sz 8-9. no more phone orders till tomorrow -_- but none the less thanks for the info above!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

indifferent.gif

"black/red"

lame!

you got that answer i got only sz 8-9. no more phone orders till tomorrow -_- but none the less thanks for the info above!

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Heads up- i got some Atlantic Blue Penny 2s @ Oaks Mall in Gainesville, FL for 89.99
I try on nike find they couldnt find the outlet .... Do You have the number pls

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Heads up- i got some Atlantic Blue Penny 2s @ Oaks Mall in Gainesville, FL for 89.99
I try on nike find they couldnt find the outlet .... Do You have the number pls

Originally Posted by RJS91

Sawgrass still has FSR

Back
Top Bottom