Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by RJS91

I posted this on iss but thought I'd share it here too

Yesterday I had a nike rep look up the white/blue AM1 QS(sku # 378830-141) but i ended up not buying them so here are all the stores that had a size 10.5 and 11 yesterday

Orlando Factory: 407-351-9400
Sawgrass Factory: 954-837-0329
South Chicago Factory: 773-846-5460
Chicago Factory: 630-858-9568
Concord Mills Factory: 704-979-1230
El Paso Factory: 915-877-3146
Sawgrass still has FSR

I'll update the Twitter page later with some of these findings. I hit up Lake Elsinore today, nothing really worth posting.

They did have the ZK5's in the Del Sol, Draft Day and Ink colorway. The DS were 59.99, DD were 79.99 and the inks were 99.99

I'll update the Twitter page later with some of these findings. I hit up Lake Elsinore today, nothing really worth posting.

They did have the ZK5's in the Del Sol, Draft Day and Ink colorway. The DS were 59.99, DD were 79.99 and the inks were 99.99

Cincinnati premium outlet (Monroe)
Nike (513) 539-4645

Dunk Low SB (SF Giants/Orange Blaze)
style- 304292 010
price $49.99 (39.99 with the 20% off)

Cincinnati premium outlet (Monroe)
Nike (513) 539-4645

Dunk Low SB (SF Giants/Orange Blaze)
style- 304292 010
price $49.99 (39.99 with the 20% off)

Originally Posted by urbanlegend

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Heads up- i got some Atlantic Blue Penny 2s @ Oaks Mall in Gainesville, FL for 89.99
I try on nike find they couldnt find the outlet .... Do You have the number pls

im thinking they are at footlocker. i know they are still around here for that price.

Originally Posted by urbanlegend

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Heads up- i got some Atlantic Blue Penny 2s @ Oaks Mall in Gainesville, FL for 89.99
I try on nike find they couldnt find the outlet .... Do You have the number pls

im thinking they are at footlocker. i know they are still around here for that price.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Are these stores allowing the 20% off over the phone or is it only instore?

As with pretty much everything in this thread... you must call to find out.  Most, if not all, will not take it over the phone.

As with pretty much everything in this thread... you must call to find out.  Most, if not all, will not take it over the phone.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Gotta love dudes trying to be smart. I did call and the outlet I called said they only had a baseball promotion going at this time so again anyone have luck using the coupon over phone?

Gotta love dudes trying to be smart. I did call and the outlet I called said they only had a baseball promotion going at this time so again anyone have luck using the coupon over phone?

Legacy, no go on phone orders. In store only.
eyes.gif

Legacy, no go on phone orders. In store only.
eyes.gif

Don't know how that is "smart"... you originally asked if stores were allowing the 20% off over the phone... the only way to find that out is to call and ask them if they are.  That is the answer to your question.  Simple.

Did you actually ask the outlet that you called if you could use the 20% off on a phone order?  It doesn't sound like it.  Not sure what the "baseball promotion" you're talking about is (although the 20% coupon is related to baseball, as has been talked about).  My bet is that if they didn't tell you about the 20%, then you aren't getting it at that outlet.  So once again, you would need to call to find out.  Even though this is probably going to get deleted, that should be the motto for this thread... call to find out.

Don't know how that is "smart"... you originally asked if stores were allowing the 20% off over the phone... the only way to find that out is to call and ask them if they are.  That is the answer to your question.  Simple.

Did you actually ask the outlet that you called if you could use the 20% off on a phone order?  It doesn't sound like it.  Not sure what the "baseball promotion" you're talking about is (although the 20% coupon is related to baseball, as has been talked about).  My bet is that if they didn't tell you about the 20%, then you aren't getting it at that outlet.  So once again, you would need to call to find out.  Even though this is probably going to get deleted, that should be the motto for this thread... call to find out.

katy mills, houston:

kobe v usa fsr 99.99
kobe v purple fsr 99.99
lebron vii ps white/navy fsr 99.99
a bunch of team jordans
jordan 6 oreos random sizes on the hash wall 99.99 (mostly 8-9 and 14+)
there was one size 9 jordan 6 pistons on the hash wall (don't remember the price(
one black jordan 2010 on the hash wall

katy mills, houston:

kobe v usa fsr 99.99
kobe v purple fsr 99.99
lebron vii ps white/navy fsr 99.99
a bunch of team jordans
jordan 6 oreos random sizes on the hash wall 99.99 (mostly 8-9 and 14+)
there was one size 9 jordan 6 pistons on the hash wall (don't remember the price(
one black jordan 2010 on the hash wall

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo
Doggoneit, I was just there on Thursday and they had diddlysquat. Any clue on what days they get new stuff in
nerd.gif
Nope.
They also had some HOH St Patty (?) Team Jordans.

Dark Blue/Back/White Midsole Nike SB Blazer 49.99

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

San Leandro has air total max uptempo white/navy for $41.97 FSR
nike-air_total_max_uptempo-silver_silver-1.jpg

These ring up for $42 as well, FSR @ Houston premium outlet

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo
Doggoneit, I was just there on Thursday and they had diddlysquat. Any clue on what days they get new stuff in
nerd.gif
Nope.
They also had some HOH St Patty (?) Team Jordans.

Dark Blue/Back/White Midsole Nike SB Blazer 49.99

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

San Leandro has air total max uptempo white/navy for $41.97 FSR
nike-air_total_max_uptempo-silver_silver-1.jpg

These ring up for $42 as well, FSR @ Houston premium outlet

johnson creek didn't have much

AJ2010 wht/red 44.97, had the all black as well 46.97?

a couple sz 10 blk/blu flightposite 2s 44.97

johnson creek didn't have much

AJ2010 wht/red 44.97, had the all black as well 46.97?

a couple sz 10 blk/blu flightposite 2s 44.97

Back
Top Bottom