Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

ALL THE GOODS ARE STARTING TO HIT

MEDFORD CLEARANCE (507) 451-9133

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE BLACK/BLACK $89.99 A GRADE ONLY SZ 9.5 10 10.5 13 AND 14

GOOD LUCK!!

ALL THE GOODS ARE STARTING TO HIT

MEDFORD CLEARANCE (507) 451-9133

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE BLACK/BLACK $89.99 A GRADE ONLY SZ 9.5 10 10.5 13 AND 14

GOOD LUCK!!

kevin at the jefferson store said all out on those uptempos unless he lied he said it with a laugh so maybe he just didnt like me haha

kevin at the jefferson store said all out on those uptempos unless he lied he said it with a laugh so maybe he just didnt like me haha

I called the Jefferson store once and got put on hold for 15 minutes by someone.  I called back while on hold and got someone instantly and was told I picked up the last size 9.  Too bad I wear an 8.5 though.  If anybody wants to cop these 9's holla at me.   I think they might be too heavy to play ball in for me. 

The first time I called it was a dude and he was whack.  The second time I got someone else and they said people have been calling and buying them all day.

I called the Jefferson store once and got put on hold for 15 minutes by someone.  I called back while on hold and got someone instantly and was told I picked up the last size 9.  Too bad I wear an 8.5 though.  If anybody wants to cop these 9's holla at me.   I think they might be too heavy to play ball in for me. 

The first time I called it was a dude and he was whack.  The second time I got someone else and they said people have been calling and buying them all day.

Called and he asked if it was posted on NT, lol. scooped up an 8.5 and 9. on nikefind they said store in orlando still had some, im sure they would price match fam

Called and he asked if it was posted on NT, lol. scooped up an 8.5 and 9. on nikefind they said store in orlando still had some, im sure they would price match fam

Originally Posted by d e beatup

70168532.jpg

$59.97 - South Chi

I wear a 14 so the likelihood of "common" sizes still available is probably slim to none at that price.  At least you can try using the S. Chi price to price match someone else if you're lucky.  Came out to $73 after tax + shipping.
thanks. just called. no 10s or 9.5s (my sizes). biggest sizes they have is 8 according to the girl that answered.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

70168532.jpg

$59.97 - South Chi

I wear a 14 so the likelihood of "common" sizes still available is probably slim to none at that price.  At least you can try using the S. Chi price to price match someone else if you're lucky.  Came out to $73 after tax + shipping.
thanks. just called. no 10s or 9.5s (my sizes). biggest sizes they have is 8 according to the girl that answered.

Hagerstown, MD outlet had most of the same stuff listed elsewhere.

Kobe V Del Sol $55 FSR
Kobe V Wolf grey and USA's $99 FSR of each.

Had scattered sizes of the Oreo 6 but I can't remember the price, think they were around 90 maybe, don't quote me on that.

FSR of the black and the brown Spizike boots for 110 also.

That's all I can remember.

Hagerstown, MD outlet had most of the same stuff listed elsewhere.

Kobe V Del Sol $55 FSR
Kobe V Wolf grey and USA's $99 FSR of each.

Had scattered sizes of the Oreo 6 but I can't remember the price, think they were around 90 maybe, don't quote me on that.

FSR of the black and the brown Spizike boots for 110 also.

That's all I can remember.

Originally Posted by Alex23

What's nikefind and what did you scoop up in an 8.5 and a 9?

Originally Posted by Alex23

What's nikefind and what did you scoop up in an 8.5 and a 9?

Originally Posted by manslayer

Did the big stage kobes drop at outlets recently? Only asking because I saw one in the pick up thread
Yes @ Viejas Clearance..not taking phone orders only small sizes left 7 7.5 8 8.5 and sz14 give it a try tomorrow things change.

Did the big stage kobes drop at outlets recently? Only asking because I saw one in the pick up thread
Yes @ Viejas Clearance..not taking phone orders only small sizes left 7 7.5 8 8.5 and sz14 give it a try tomorrow things change.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Has anyone had any bad experiences with using Nike gift cards over the phone for an order?
Some Factory Stores/Clearance Stores won't accept them over the phone (of course, there are also stores that just won't do phone orders period).  If you can find a store that will let you use them, then the process is easy (just as easy as using a credit card).  Just make sure to ask if they accept them or not... or be prepared to have your credit card ready (or to not end up ordering and make the employees mad that they grabbed your stuff for nothing).

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Has anyone had any bad experiences with using Nike gift cards over the phone for an order?
Some Factory Stores/Clearance Stores won't accept them over the phone (of course, there are also stores that just won't do phone orders period).  If you can find a store that will let you use them, then the process is easy (just as easy as using a credit card).  Just make sure to ask if they accept them or not... or be prepared to have your credit card ready (or to not end up ordering and make the employees mad that they grabbed your stuff for nothing).

WhatisLove, thank you for the information.  I would like to avoid the cc method after hearing some of these stories.

WhatisLove, thank you for the information.  I would like to avoid the cc method after hearing some of these stories.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

They were taking phone orders earlier this evening. The employee I spoke with said they recently received a huge shipment of different colorways in the Kobe V.

Back
Top Bottom