Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by RiverPhoenix

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

just a heads up, I contacted Nike and located the Metallic Jordan V's and supposedly there are some sizes at the Orlando Premium Outlet 407-351-9400

just called and................................................................................... they don't have them.....
smh......store inventory updates are so flawed and unreliable. I'll stay on the lookout for them though 

Originally Posted by RiverPhoenix

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

just a heads up, I contacted Nike and located the Metallic Jordan V's and supposedly there are some sizes at the Orlando Premium Outlet 407-351-9400

just called and................................................................................... they don't have them.....
Employees probably got all those

called the outlet by me(howell, mi) to see if by some wild change they had the black/black destroyer jacket. they didnt but the girl i was talking to was super cool and checked other stores from me.
hooked me up with 1 store
972-678-4580 - they had 1 XL and 1 L. $250 + 40%.
i aint trying to pay $160 for it but im sure some of you are.

good luck to who get em first.
pimp.gif

Just a heads up the PR and USA are the same midnight blue color of wool...pictures are way off base way.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

ALL BLACK LEATHER DESTROYER...ONLY ONE IN...MUST HAVE BEEN A RETURN
I got lucky like that last week for that china destroyer.

Awhile back I was told by an employee whom I haven't seen working at the Nike store I frequent since, that  I can only use one $5 dollar Gift Card (the one obtained via the survey at the bottom of the receipt)  per transaction in the store. Is this true for all stores ?? 

Does this $5 dollar rule only apply for in-store sales, cause I've seen many peeps post that were able to use more than one card on phone orders so im a bit confused here lol  
grin.gif

Can they be stacked up and used at once?

I have quite a few of em saved up so I wanted to know the rules and regulations cause I would like to use em this weekend if the current hash wall sale continues.

If you know whats good please reply or pm me - Thank You 

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Awhile back I was told by an employee whom I haven't seen working at the Nike store I frequent since, that  I can only use one $5 dollar Gift Card (the one obtained via the survey at the bottom of the receipt)  per transaction in the store. Is this true for all stores ?? 

Does this $5 dollar rule only apply for in-store sales, cause I've seen many peeps post that were able to use more than one card on phone orders so im a bit confused here lol  
grin.gif

I have quite a few of em saved up so I wanted to know the rules and regulations cause I would like to use em this weekend if the current hash wall sale continues.

I've personally been able to stack them, I've used $25 worth of survey coupons on two separate occasions (one in store purchase and one phone order); for the phone order I didn't mention that they were the survey coupons, i just said "I've got some gift cards"

Originally Posted by xnhd12

grin.gif

I've personally been able to stack them, I've used $25 worth of survey coupons on two separate occasions (one in store purchase and one phone order); for the phone order I didn't mention that they were the survey coupons, i just said "I've got some gift cards"
@xnhd12 - This info makes me feel very BEASTLY !!!!! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

hulk-toss-bear-o.gif

#BeastMode this weekend if this sale continues till sunday  -
pimp.gif

last year i went to central valley and the had the og air jordan VI infrared with nike air on the back i was estatic...

went to katy mills yesterday hoping to lay my hands on those jackets... they weren't even on the floor... asked csr and she went to the back and brought the pr France and Brazil... they were all excluded from the 40 percent discount... stated they received a lot of calls for the jacket (thanks to niketalk) m sure!!!!
kinda sucks , coz they will nver get marked down the way they are selling....
cnt bring myself to pay 149.00 when peeps were able to get em for 69.00 . but i must admit they are beautiful!

Great Mall - Milpitas, CA
(408) 942-6457

408582-001 - LunarEclipse+ - Stealth/Volt/Anthracite $54.97 (hash wall) +30% off - ask for sizing, unsure of quantity
429766-001 - LunarMX+ Vortex - Platinum - $41.99 (that's the final price since it's an aisle shoe) - about 9.5-size 11.5 (unsure, but I know they had a couple 10.5's, which was my size)
443840-400 - Lunarswift+ 2 - Blue Spark - $37.99 +30% off (?). I saw a size 11 and then big sizes only from 12-13.

I don't have the prices on these, but I saw a pair of each the hash wall.
Jordan 1 AJKO - Lux Grey (quickstrike) - 10.5
Jordan 1 Anodized - Blue - 10.5 (and maybe more sizes and colorways)
LeBron 8 PS - Royal Blue/Black - 10 (I think they were $119.99)

Hash wall is 30% off all weekend.

Originally Posted by xnhd12

grin.gif

I gotta question about those $5 GC. How and when do I receive my gc or redeem code?? I never got an email or anything like that. Do I get it in the mail, via internet?? What's the deal?Thanks.

got my pr jacket... i love it but it fits mad snug so i will be returning it at my local outlet

Went to celebration outlet....nothing der
Went to clearence in orlando... nothin but some $20 vest n jackets
On da way to premium
update: 

premium has cardinal 7's for 120... sorry no number

buena vista has a lot of bball shorts for $17 with 40% = 10.39 or some #@## like that

i was very disappointed in the selections I saw today :-(  

I need them lebron 7 p.s. 11-12

Originally Posted by PIFFnKICKZ

Air Max Total Uptempo Silver/Red 
Just called , more sizes available $41.97 plus 30% off...under $40 with shipping
517-552-6453

11.5 is the Biggest size..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^ Jus called said they dont have

You have to say lebron 7 ps or post season... guy on the phone was being a real douche but they said they have up to a 12 left

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

You have to say lebron 7 ps or post season... guy on the phone was being a real douche but they said they have up to a 12 left
Yeah they had a decent amount of them when I was there earlier this week. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by BORN2SHINE

Yeah they had a decent amount of them when I was there earlier this week. 
%#%!% said they didnt recieve any of them.... that she doesnt know where the rumors came from !, she need to go play in traffic blindfolded on her knees loloololo, sorry a lil fustrated i really want these for the collection
called again cuz i had a feeling i was being lied to, talked to another girl(maddddddddd sweeet) and found my 11.5 with no problem, no discount since this is a clearence store

Went to the Deer Park, NY outlet earlier.  That place is getting worse and worse.  They had absolutely nothing.  I was hoping to see maybe a few pairs of Kobes or Destroyer jackets, only saw some Kobe camos in a size 12 and 13.  I guess i'll only be going to the Riverhead one from now on.

Back
Top Bottom