Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

plndr is having a sneaker boutique sale i saw cannon lbj 9s manny pacquiao trainers rookies (blk/white) camo jeremy scott camo adidas highest price was 180 for cannons

jimmyjazz.com
LeBron 9 - Blackout - sz 8-10 - $100
LeBron 8 PS - Bred - sz 8.5-10 - $90
LeBron 8 PS - Blue cw - 8,8.5,9.5,10 - $90

Originally Posted by SoleInRevolt

plndr is having a sneaker boutique sale i saw cannon lbj 9s manny pacquiao trainers rookies (blk/white) camo jeremy scott camo adidas highest price was 180 for cannons

those pacquiao 1.3s are $125 shipped.

Saw exactly one pr of Kobe VII's yesterday (Concords) and the worker said they came in at $110 before being knocked down to $79.99. I left them but I told him to buy them for himself, which I'm sure he did.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Also saw some Kobe VII's for $99.

you sure its vii, or was it vi?? which colorway??

Sorry I dont really follow Kobes at all.

It it was the onces with the snakeskin print on them The VI's NOT VII's. They had the yellow ones with the black check. And white and purple I think

Subscribe to corkcloth! Dudes legit and drops major info! The past couple days there have been two reports for QS Janoski SBs (woodgrain, velcro straps). $30 and $25
pimp.gif

No problem, I just subscribe and get emails straight to my phone whenever new info drops. I've been able to cop so many kicks solely because of the dude who runs it who I believe is an NTer (oldsole)?

Word, when I started following corkcloth I ended up ordering 6 times since the new year lol..

Quick Jersey Garden update..nothing great. On the hash wall in various sizes:

Kobe V tb white/black $99
Infrared AM Skyline $79

Nothing else really caught my eye, but:

Kobe VI home fsr $99
Lunarglide 3 fsr $79
Lunareclipse + grey/navy/volt fsr (except for sz 10) $54

I got my 2nd pair of Lunareclipse's for $39...used 3 $5 survey gift cards.

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

I got my 2nd pair of Lunareclipse's for $39...used 3 $5 survey gift cards.

-Pete
whats the deal with those gift cards? i did 2 surveys and never got anything.
come in the mail? discount code via email?? whats the deal?

^^^It comes in the e-mail address you submitted. It comes about 2-3 weeks after you submitted it. Depends on what Nike corporate wants to do. You have to print it for the GC # and pin #

I just came from the san leandro and no more destroyer jackets! I know I'm late but I just saw this thread 2 days ago lolz

Word, when I started following corkcloth I ended up ordering 6 times since the new year lol..

-Pete
Pete: I don't think I've seen these. Pic por favor?
nerd.gif

Called up San Ysidro about the Nike Free Xilla for $22 , only have small sizes left. Would have been a good gym shoe for that price

Here's another tip. Whenever you phone order from the outlets, fill out the survey with the receipt that comes with the shoes to get a $5 giftcard. Use that $5 to pay for the shipping the next time you order

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

-Pete
Pete: I don't think I've seen these. Pic por favor?
nerd.gif

Ray: sorry, worst colorway description ever...lol. Its the 001 colorway, stealth/chrome/black/anthraciteAnd yeah, u can do one survey a day from your IP...then its emailed to you. For me its never more than 2 weeks.-Pete

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Jigga2142

http://kicksdeals.com/wp-...02/AirMax90Hyperfuse.png

Sale price: $47.97! (Reg. price: $135)
Phone Number: (702) 382-8055

info via kicksdeals.com
Edit: THANK YOU SLP PRODUCT.  The South Chicago Outlet has them for the same price.  Just got my pair.  (773) 846-5460
Las Vegas said they were out and I couldn't get through to Chicago, but I was able to order them from Woodbury for 51.97. All of the other stores I called quoted a price of $89. Thanks for the look!

Back
Top Bottom