Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

The Block in Orange had a few Kobe VI's for 100 and scattered sizes of the home Lebron 9 for 119.00 plus the 30% off discount.

Originally Posted by shogun

Went to the Deer Park, NY outlet earlier.  That place is getting worse and worse.  They had absolutely nothing.  I was hoping to see maybe a few pairs of Kobes or Destroyer jackets, only saw some Kobe camos in a size 12 and 13.  I guess i'll only be going to the Riverhead one from now on.

Did any employee help you look for shoes on hash?

Deer Park did have Destroyer jackets but only a handful and they sold before the weekend

Originally Posted by RiverPhoenix

nike outlet in new orleans, la had the pippen 1s for $69.97....
I tried to get them to price match the $31.97 price but it was a definite no way from the store manager. 

called san leandro and I guess they are out of the destroyer jackets. any luck with other stores guys?

Tinton Falls NJ had nothing special today. Great deals on running apparel but I can not run into a Destroyer jacket to save my life.

Nothing special up at Pleasant Prairie, WI. Thought about copping a 10.5 Lebron 8 USA for 109.99 than 30% off on hash wall, but a Mom asked me if I saw anymore, and ended up giving them to her. Made her day.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The destroyer jackets everyone is talking about are the city ones?

No, mainly the WBF Destroyers (Brasil/France/Puerto Rico/USA/China) and the plain black/black. 

Originally Posted by nicosandila

Nothing special up at Pleasant Prairie, WI. Thought about copping a 10.5 Lebron 8 USA for 109.99 than 30% off on hash wall, but a Mom asked me if I saw anymore, and ended up giving them to her. Made her day.

^^Thats a good thing you did my dude, thats what its all bout !! I have a feeling right now some kid is gonna go to school or BBall practice tomorrow and TEAR it up cause his moms came thru with Lebrons cause of you - GOOD JOB 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

chuck-norris-approves.gif

Here's a bit of info to help you out in your search if you still desire that shoe 

- AZ Mills Nike Factory Outlet has them for $69.99 on the hash wall sz 10.5 and down , hope this helps 

Went to the NIKE cabazon outlet and its the first time I leave with nothing. Only good thing was the NIKE PIPPEN 1 (fsr) in white for 69.99. Some scattered Air force 1 in random colors for 39.99. Otherwise nada.
tired.gif

Went to the Nike Factory Az Mills today for the last day of the 30% off hash wall / 40% off clothing clearance rack sale and they had - 
-Nike Air Trainer III - Blk/Blk Metallic Silver , 2 full size runs : $54.97 (after 30% off, ended up being $38.47) <<<<<COPPED !!!
laugh.gif
  ( it came in the black AIR sildeout box , so tuff !! ) 

-Jordan Cmft Viz Air 13 - Black/White/Varsity Red , 2 full size runs : $69.99 (after 30% off, $48.97)<<<<< Grabbed one for the homie who LOVES the Jordan Cmft series and needed just this one to complete his set 

-Jordan Cmft Viz Air 11 - Stealth/Sonic Yellow/Light Graphite/Blk , 1 full size run : $69.99[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font](after 30% off, $48.97)

-Nike Shox Air Lunar RZ  - Blk / Vibrant Blue , sz10.5 and down : $39.97 (after 30% off, $27.97)

-Kobe VI - Camo (concord/blue/grey), 2 full size runs :$99.99 

-Lebron 8v1 "Veterans Day" - sz10.5 and down : $69.99 (after 30% off, $48.97)

- 2010 HyperDunk Tyreke Evans P.E. - sz12 and down - $47.97 (after 30% off,  $33.58)

They also had a few France Destroyers ($149.99)  and various colors of Pintuck Track Jackets ($24.97) on the 40% off clothing clearance rack. 

-------Hope this helps you guys starting off the #HUNT on Monday!! 

Went to the Nike Outlet in Niagara Falls to see if they had any of those Destroyers. No luck.

They have a pretty good sale. ALOT of clothes on clearance 40% off.

I got the Black/Emerald Heavy Hitters T-Shirt for $4 
sick.gif

Also got Nike Pro Combat Compression pants for $19

They had Lebron IXs Black/Red for $109 I think. FSR

Nike Penny 1/2 Cents Eggplant. I think were $99 FSR

Also saw some Kobe VII's for $99.

Couple Lebron VIII's Black/Red and Kobe V's Inks on the wall in random sizes.

The footlocker in the area had one pair of those Air Jordan VI Lakers in a size 8 for $65

Hope this helps anyone 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Went to the Nike Factory Az Mills today for the last day of the 30% off hash wall / 40% off clothing clearance rack sale and they had - 
-Nike Air Trainer III - Blk/Blk Metallic Silver , 2 full size runs : $54.97 (after 30% off, ended up being $38.47) <<<<<COPPED !!!
laugh.gif

-Jordan Cmft Viz Air 13 - Black/White/Varsity Red , 2 full size runs : $69.99 (after 30% off, $48.97)<<<<< Grabbed one for the homie who LOVES the Jordan Cmft series and needed just this one to complete his set 

-Jordan Cmft Viz Air 11 - Stealth/Sonic Yellow/Light Graphite/Blk , 1 full size run : $69.99[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font](after 30% off, $48.97)

-Nike Shox Air Lunar RZ  - Blk / Vibrant Blue , sz10.5 and down : $39.97 (after 30% off, $27.97)

- 2010 HyperDunk Tyreke Evans P.E. - sz12 and down - $47.97 (after 30% off,  $33.58)

They also had a few France Destroyers ($149.99)  and various colors of Pintuck Track Jackets ($24.97) on the 40% off clothing clearance rack. 

Was that 30% just for the weekend? Is it something they do every weekend or just random times here and there?

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

laugh.gif

Was that 30% just for the weekend? Is it something they do every weekend or just random times here and there?
They have various sales out here almost 3 weekends outta every month and most sales start on a Thursday and end on Sunday. They've been doing it to clear out all kinds of stockpile for the last year or so, and it  normally happens at random during the months of NOV - MARCH.. My sources tell me that we have bout 2-3 more sales via the outlets over the next month.

Back
Top Bottom