Official February Pick Up Post

Dope Atmos xilegacy & ii2cky with the killer courirs

After seeing ii2cky with his pair i had to pick em up, nice AM1
304947317.jpg

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Dope Atmos xilegacy & ii2cky with the killer courirs

After seeing ii2cky with his pair i had to pick em up, nice AM1
304947317.jpg

Those are so %*%#%%%!*++#+ ILLY Kris! I'll try to drop by tomorrow after class, and copp a pair.

Fast shipping from eBay.. since no one wanted to offer info when one was posted last month.. waitin for the matchin laneys

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by A Dubz

Originally Posted by Pakwan

cement 3s $15shipped on ebay
happy.gif

Tongue looks off, toe looks off, stitching looks terrible...$15 shipped off ebay? When it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Looks like you got some bootlegs. Unless you want to post up some side angle shots as well.
yeah, i was just about to say the same thing. these look fishy. the jagged tounge gives it away. these are fake for sure. even if they are kids sizes, that tounge is not right, not to mention the cement on the toe. guess you just bought you some nice grass cutting shoes.

Are you sure?

Check out this link?

http://niketalk.com/topic/47923

Picked up three pairs of these, two of which are for myself

I was really impressed when seeing these in person, very nice shoe.

20zuq2a.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Blk/stealths for moi....whats with these huge XX3 boxes!?
wtaqmc.jpg

Bonus
2w3oup1.jpg

FLINTGREY- nice as usual. Jordan Brand really put some thought and workmanship in the 23's. FLINT- check your inbox.

Able to get a pair of SVSM soldiers @ retail. Glad I waited instead of getting my eyes poked out before the HOH opening.
305027018.jpg

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

jp08jh7.jpg

What are the black shiny shoes? Patent leather?
ironic your a kanye west fan and don't know this already, he wore the red pair in complex i think

nice pickups everyone...

gift from my girl from all star weekend

2 tees and all star 08 dunks...which arent too shabby IMO(sorry for the dark pic, iphone needs a flash option ASAP!lol)
305030897.jpg

close up....its a combo of gold nubuck and black patent leather....and they have zoom air in them...
305031483.jpg

peace.

Originally Posted by ijustice

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

jp08jh7.jpg

What are the black shiny shoes? Patent leather?
ironic your a kanye west fan and don't know this already, he wore the red pair in complex i think
kanye wore all three colors

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^what kind of sandals are those?

where can i get a pair?
B, those (Visvims) are not a good fit on a pasty white boy.
roll.gif

LOL! C'mon, Brandon! Lets see them toes!

Fred, got your PM.....I'll make sure the Milwaukee duo comes out to play in the CHI when you are here....

i2cky: love the Nakamura jersey (still got goose bumps from the freekick against Man Utd in '06)

got these today:

Back
Top Bottom