Official February Pick Up Post

Picked these up yesterday
29gonr4.jpg

My UO shipment of Structures came in today...Also picked up this LV belt from the LV boutique...along with the Jordans and Grammys the past 4 days...I'mgood for now
wink.gif

Love this belt to rock for the Spring and Summer...

Jordan XX3's...the All Stars grew on me...

Grammy's...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

never said they were for me..."Take it Easy"....

i ll make sure im in Chi for that...

Riiiiigggghhhttt!(said in Dr Evil voice)

Nice pick up - what year/model? I too have Alpine White and wouldn't ever get anything different.

Rebel XT, lenses, polarizer lens, CF + reader and 500 GB external hard drive. All in time for tonight's Lunar eclipse. It also doesn't hurt that myapartment has a front seat view (these pics were taken with my point and shoot btw).

30lo5l5.jpg

o74x8z.jpg

Finally able to get a signed pair... (Shout-out to 'NickEPockets')
305062820.jpg

...to go with the rest of these... (A very important release for me...)
258276429.jpg

kev u SOB....LOL! i need a 2nd pair too....hmmmm....we need to talk brutha....no jaleel white lol

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

My UO shipment of Structures came in today...Also picked up this LV belt from the LV boutique...along with the Jordans and Grammys the past 4 days...I'm good for now
wink.gif

Love this belt to rock for the Spring and Summer...

Jordan XX3's...the All Stars grew on me...

Grammy's...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

^ I hear you... Heh heh heh... Like I said, Spike Lee and 40 Acres' means something to me...

yea i feel u....too bad my 40 acres stuff got stolen along with the other contents in my bag coming back from vegas
eyes.gif
frown.gif
...had the 40 acres mule sweatshirt and the sal's pizzeria tshirt in there....BLOWN! but yea u need to come off one of those size 11s homie.lol

Finally able to get a signed pair... (Shout-out to 'NickEPockets')
305062820.jpg

...to go with the rest of these... (A very important release for me...)
258276429.jpg

Glad everything went smoothly. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by ijustice

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

jp08jh7.jpg

What are the black shiny shoes? Patent leather?
ironic your a kanye west fan and don't know this already, he wore the red pair in complex i think

I know I'm a KanYe West fan. That's why I asked, because I don't know! Could anyone help me out?!

Originally Posted by jupeezy

^ I hear you... Heh heh heh... Like I said, Spike Lee and 40 Acres' means something to me...

yea i feel u....too bad my 40 acres stuff got stolen along with the other contents in my bag coming back from vegas
eyes.gif
frown.gif
...had the 40 acres mule sweatshirt and the sal's pizzeria tshirt in there....BLOWN! but yea u need to come off one of those size 11s homie. lol

I would be highly upset... That 40 Acres gear is NOT easy to come by...
smh.gif

Just got done reserving my 23s and went to goodwill after. Found some 8 lows in 6y for 2.99. I got them just to get them.

21mywja.jpg

loving this shirt... and the xvii, ima sz 11/10.5.. to bad theyre 11.5.
grin.gif

94115e8f8d17678770007e259f3d2e1b7260620.pjpg

1e4256686e8981b46f18000804ae70aba651f96.pjpg
retail. 200 flat at sportie l.a. i thi nk they have asz 9 left? this was saturday...

Back
Top Bottom