Official February Pick Up Post

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Aye Klass? How much is retail for those frames?

Retail is $139 or somewhere around there. I got mines off of ebay used for $86 shipped. They're the Gucci 2563 model.

smile.gif

29gndiu.jpg

Originally Posted by 852cru

Coretraining: I posted it once I saw your wetsuit...It's for the Singapore Ironman 70.3, and the Desaru 70.3, but considering an IM. The thought scares me though... Only done a half. Frameset set me back 1860USD...

That's great bro. How's the weather and the sequnece of events down there in Singapore Ironman? Just keep training. Half isn't that a hard of atransition from a full once your adrenaline kicks in it wouldn't matter that much. Just bring a bunch of gu. I'm still a newbie on tri's but I havebeen doing marathons for a while now. Anyways, your bike is pretty nicely equiped and I wonder how light are those.
wink.gif

FINALLY.... my laptop's been out of service for a little...

Past couple pickups...

Actually found these Money Cat Hi's at a skate shop for $85.

And a check off the 'grail' list...

-HazDaPrince

passed on the AJ 23 allstars yesterday..
i wasnt feeling them as much as i did the stealths..
just happened to walk around the local mom and pops today and voila
smile.gif

i love these shoes
tongue.gif

the details are awesome

and this is what made it even more
pimp.gif

now comes decision time..should i get another pair?
wink.gif

im not gonna lie, with your budget or staying consistent, getting another pair doesn't seem like it would hurt you, and for the price and flexibility ofthe shoe( wearable as a dress shoe imo, could be nice....... classic colorway.... id say do it if you get another 30% off

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

qn9ojt.jpg

MAN! it is a SUPER small world, lol These shoes are from my store in philly i was working at called Premier. I traded this guy in cali them on ISS.. i guessu baught them from him hahaha

Nike could have done sooo much better with these ; they probably could have actually been noted as hot down the line .
Get rid of that orange near the laces ... and remove the blue behind the swoosh .
Nike really be pissing me off .

i was lookin for the all-star black/white melo m4s, and couldnt find them. but i came across these in the store, lol.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by ayediep

2uz8jug.jpg

mad.gif
I just lost out on a pair of these in my size for a GREAT price today.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Excellent pickup!

Sold the pair I had a few weeks back... Regretted it, so I have to get another pair...
Dude, if you're the one that bought those before me, we're no longer cool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you are referring to the Sz. 11 offered courtesy of 'tactusjack' you would be correct, Sir...
Had a meet-up with homie today, matter of fact...
smile.gif
Shout-out to TactusJack!

nikeXcartoon.......dope Imperials man, I want a pair, but I'm a husky dude, and they only go up to 36, if all goeswell, I should be acquiring some IH 634S' today......

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Nike could have done sooo much better with these ; they probably could have actually been noted as hot down the line .
Get rid of that orange near the laces ... and remove the blue behind the swoosh .
Nike really be pissing me off .

^^^I Guess Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion....Personally I Am MORE THAN Happy With The Way This Shoe Turne Out...The Suede Materials Are SOOOO BUTTERY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ayediep

2uz8jug.jpg

mad.gif
I just lost out on a pair of these in my size for a GREAT price today.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Excellent pickup!

Sold the pair I had a few weeks back... Regretted it, so I have to get another pair...
Dude, if you're the one that bought those before me, we're no longer cool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you are referring to the Sz. 11 offered courtesy of 'tactusjack' you would be correct, Sir...
Had a meet-up with homie today, matter of fact...
smile.gif
Shout-out to TactusJack!

*shakes fists and curses while looking in the air*
ksmith: 4
trife: 0

I hate your guts eternally.
laugh.gif
Feel free to sell those to me wheneveryou want.

^ What (4) are you talking about, man??? Heh heh heh...

Redwood AF1s -- definitely having seller's remorse on those, AND I let them go for dumb cheap. SMH.
Black/Gum Hi's -- totally forgot about that auction and I was so prepared to buy. SMH.
White/Gum Lows -- No lie, those were on my mental list of Forces to buy. I went to buy them and they're gone. SMH.
Clot Footscapes -- Dude, I was in the middle of an email convo working out the details with tactusjack when I get an email saying he JUST sold them to someoneelse. SMMFINGH. PISSED!!!

roll.gif

So as you can see, you're my daddy(pause), word to Pedro Martinez.

^ Damn... Sorry man.. That's crazy... Heh heh heh... Maybe we on the same wave-length...
My theme music is Rick James' "Cold-Blooded"... (See why below)

304529814.jpg

Nah man, you know I'm just messing with you... I still can't believe you let them Redwoods go for the price of a pair of Wht/Whts... Enjoy the picthough.... Thanks again... :smile:

sup,
melonhead & Kitrov nice stuff guys
wink.gif

got this poster last week and I love it, it´ll be framed and soon be up on my wall
13c3513ce75130d8d5569e294b47069e9e50541.pjpg

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

passed on the AJ 23 allstars yesterday..
i wasnt feeling them as much as i did the stealths..
just happened to walk around the local mom and pops today and voila
smile.gif

i love these shoes
tongue.gif

the details are awesome

and this is what made it even more
pimp.gif

now comes decision time..should i get another pair?
wink.gif
heck yeah...sick deal right there...

Back
Top Bottom