OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Rose will be fine. I think he's just fighting knee soreness on the down low. Post game knee soreness is normal and he will learn to deal with it over the season so as long as he gets no more new injuries.

Provided he stays healthy, I see him being back to his normal self by the time the NBA playoffs roll around.

Last edited:
He hasn't been looking explosive these past two games but I'm putting it on his soreness. During exhibitions he was showing that explosiveness.

After this wraps up he'll have time to rest his knees before training camp

He hasn't been looking explosive these past two games but I'm putting it on his soreness. During exhibitions he was showing that explosiveness.

man this team could have used lillard. keeping plumlee and drummon seems like overkill

i hope its just rust for Drose, but i dont know if he will adjust his game. no matter what i dont think he will be as explosive as he was pre ACL

lillard brings everything kyrie does, but that duke connection is too strong.

thibs telling him to run it off after the gms :lol:

are you asking for a legal link? do you have consent from nbc/olympics?

reported

:wow:  Being this much of a hall monitor. 

right...we might as well post links to the next mayweather fight or ufc event >D

Last edited:

are you asking for a legal link? do you have consent from nbc/olympics?
reported
eek.gif
 Being this much of a hall monitor. 
Be thankful that he is.  Asking for or offering illegal streaming links will get you banned from NikeTalk.  

I honestly can't wait for the Spain USA game. I think it will be a overtime nail biter.

Size and continuity versus athleticism and talent leggo

Last edited:
DMC and AD are gonna have to be in god mode against Spain in order for the us to win.
I was just thinking this.... but from what I've seen, AD doesn't play well with contact so I'm not sure how he will handle the physicality of Spain.

Same can be said with Cousins as he is kind of a wild card when it comes to playing overly physical basketball... especially when he isn't getting calls.

Only way we win is if we are able to push the pace a bit. 

If Spain is able to slow the game down to a crawl for a full 40 minutes like Turkey and Ukraine did in the first half, we are truly screwed.

I was just thinking this.... but from what I've seen, AD doesn't play well with contact so I'm not sure how he will handle the physicality of Spain.

Same can be said with Cousins as he is kind of a wild card when it comes to playing overly physical basketball... especially when he isn't getting calls.

Only way we win is if we are able to push the pace a bit. 

If Spain is able to slow the game down to a crawl for a full 40 minutes like Turkey and Ukraine did in the first half, we are truly screwed.

DMC has been very composed thus far but I wouldn't be surprised if Spain tries to bait him into losing his cool.

Agreed with your assessment of AD. They're not the same player but Chandler wasn't very effective in London.

Catching up, about an hr behind,

Man, when the USA aren't shooting well, they're vulnerable, our shooters are off so far

You already know the refs are going to be all for Spain in the championship game but I think so long as the defense is solid and they don't get rattled I like their chances. I expect Plumlee and Drummond to get minutes in that game. The Key will be to get off to a fast start.

Back
Top Bottom