OFFICIAL FIBA World Cup Spain 2014 Thread

Harden has got to be so damn annoying to play against. 

Actually, he's got to be pretty damn annoying to play WITH

That Harden defensive effort :rofl:

Same could be said for his last two offensive efforts.
very true. He's a headache to watch. And then when he's getting bail out whistles on all of those sloppy offensive plays in the NBA, so annoying

Harden is 0-8 :rofl:

The US on the other hand...they aren't really playing all that well on Offense, Faried, Cousins, and Davis mask it with their offensive rebounding. Crazy to say that that's the only thing that's keeping the US in the lead right now, those O Boards.
Like i said on the last page, those 3 have been the best 3 US players. For the most part the guards have just been hurting us on both Offense and Defense. Besides a couple games of good shooting from Curry.

And James Harden is just a ****** bum without the NBA refs bailing him out 

Starting to despise Harden. I was a huge fan at one point. :x
i liked him in OKC. but he has turned into a piece of crap

Harden has got to be so damn annoying to play against. 

Actually, he's got to be pretty damn annoying to play WITH

That offensive foul call on Harden was top 5 worst call i've ever seen :lol:
:rofl:

At least it was Harden though. He deserves some bad calls going against him
hbk-bj-o.gif

The scary thing is these guys can go on 8-0 10-0 STRECHES AND take the heart out from the opposing teams. Too much talent and skill.

The scary thing is these guys can go on 8-0 10-0 STRECHES AND take the heart out from the opposing teams. Too much talent and skill.

And it's so hard for other teams to come back from that. A team like Slovenia can rip off a 6-0 run, but can't do double digits. Two 10-0 runs by Team USA is just a killer. I just wish they wouldn't be sloppy along the way.

^^Yeah I mean look at this game. We played like crap and we up 22. Imagine if this team put it together. We be up by 42 right now :rofl:

Only team that is going to give me a run is Spain. But I am still confident their guard play is what will hurt them. They are not quality guards in IMO. Well shall see.

I feel like my five would put up a better fight against team USA than most of these teams in the tournament. The way they play is predictable and very lazy, and they play with no confidence.

I feel like my five would put up a better fight against team USA than most of these teams in the tournament. The way they play is predictable and very lazy, and they play with no confidence.

Yeah you would put up a fight for about 10 to 15 minutes. After that is lights out :rofl:

It's been D Rose time since he first subbed into the game.

He's looked great today.

damn i missed the first half+, but from what ive watched he looked great. was thinking he'd get the green light to just go off solo in the last few minutes with the big lead, and then he went to the bench :lol:

I hate that i enjoy watching Plumlee and Drummond together :lol:

Such an awkward but awesome duo to have on the floor together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom