Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

Dam this game is crack
pimp.gif

add me on xbox live GT - caligrown SD

The online on this years seems almost scripted and pre determined. Alot of people are talking about it on the FIFA Forums. You can dominate an entire game butstill lose, its weird to me.

As for the dude earlier who said you cant use created set pieces online, I have been using them.

Still LOVE the game, just some things drive me crazy!!

I will prolly be playing tonight so hit me up. PSN: Trelvis

I wanted to bring that topic up but I don't know how to explain it. Some days, I feel unstoppable, scoring at will vs. opposition. Other days, my team is abunch of morons who miss sitters. In these games, the defensive press is incredible. Theres absolutely zero room for midfield creativity. Momentum is neverreally explained in the game. Aside from the obvious stuff like scoring. Dominating possession or overall chances doesn't mean a damn thing for somereason. If you do a methodical build up, your full backs will push up. Except one moron will stay back keeping the counter-attack onside. So you're justplain vulnerable.

Yeah, I swear sometimes the games are predetermined. How am I gonna clank 3 shots off the post that go in every other time? Then they gonna counter attack andscore on their only shot of the game. @$++ is mad ridiculous.

Alright, lets get a 360 league going.

Options for teams:
Anything goes
or
No 5-stars

I'll create it and send invites to anyone interested

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Alright, lets get a 360 league going.

Options for teams:
Anything goes
or
No 5-stars

I'll create it and send invites to anyone interested
No 5 stars. I'm so sick of playing the same squads. GT is Feasting Horns, dibs on Bayern.

I just joined Niketalk League on PSN

1. Liverpool (stuntin951)
2. Valencia C.F. (Nintendawg)

I was gonna pick 'pool, but i had a hunch someone else would pick them. So PSNers join in

Niketalk PW: TAPTAP
Cast sensitive

Alright, I created it, no 5-stars, no national teams. Its called Niketalk, password is ntpl.

I'm disappointed that Arsenal is a 5-star and United arent, I want my gunners, but i'll roll with 'Pool.

Alright, I created it, no 5-stars, no national teams. Its called Niketalk, password is ntpl.

I'm disappointed that Arsenal is a 5-star and United arent, I want my gunners, but i'll roll with 'Pool.
I think you should make a new topic on the league. I'll join once I get off work and get back to the crib.

I'm in the league, any way I can switch teams? I joined last night, plenty of beers deep and for whatever reason I chose Lazio
laugh.gif
. Never played with them before, but if there is no way to switch teams I'llwork it out.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I'm in the league, any way I can switch teams? I joined last night, plenty of beers deep and for whatever reason I chose Lazio
laugh.gif
. Never played with them before, but if there is no way to switch teams I'll work it out.
I CALL SAMPDORIA!!!!!!!

Man, this game is hard as !%#*. I am TERRIBLE. In 09 I won over 60% of my matches...I'm currently on like a 5-match losing streak online
sick.gif

Has me almost in tears and %#*!...I've felt like throwing my controller a couple of times. I cant finish to save my life and my defending is awful.

I'll join the NT league. I suggest we make it relatively small (8-10 teams) so that we can ensure everyone participates. I think the last NT league had16-teams but they didn't even complete the group stage
smh.gif

Edit: Anyone can join regardless of skill level. It's imperative though that you commit to this league and you complete all of your matches. If you thinkthat you'll be too busy to commit 1-2 hrs a week to play this game then please dont join.

Back
Top Bottom