Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

looks like no one is buying PES but me...can't wait for tuesday
pimp.gif

I want it..... I'll get on sometime tomorrow when i get home from tonights festivities...... I call Tottenham Hotspur!

Originally Posted by EZLN1

looks like no one is buying PES but me...can't wait for tuesday
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I'll be picking it up, too
BB
glasses.gif
plus store credit

I say we only allow teams under 5 stars. It's not fair for some dudes to be using almost flawless teams like Real, Barca, Chelsea, etc.

Let the most skilled gamer win, not the most stacked team.

Let's just see how this one goes. If we wanted to see who the most skilled gamer is we would all be th same team and see who comes out on top. Let'sride this one out, but I'm down to be in 2 leagues at once. I'll roll with boca juniors

The game is sooo different to 09.

THe mechanics have changed and the contact means you have to pass/first/second touch a lot quicker and be more decisive.

ALRIGHT SO WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS PS LEAGUE ?..WHENS IT START ? SORRY.. BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS AND NEVER GOT INTO THIS WHOLE LEAGUE DEAL.

-JV

I just joined the PS league. Hows this work? We just play whoevers online?

I picked Atletico Madrid. My %%$!@ Forlan.
pimp.gif

I'm going to cap at 12 teams which we have already. I will reset the game k.o.t played with krstfrj since we weren't supposed to start til we had afull league.

The list of teams are

1. KING_OF_TORONTO----------------------Bayern Munich
2. KRSTFRJ------------------------------------Milan
3. DruCheex----------------------------------Atletico Madrid
4. Nintendawg-------------------------------Valencia
5. NiteRider75--------------------------------Tottenham
6. 0_Diddy10---------------------------------Barcelona
7. azteca83-----------------------------------Manchester United
8. boss45-------------------------------------Chelsea
9. ohsnapitsfusion--------------------------Manchester City
10. p2foe---------------------------------------Inter Milan
11. stuntin951---------------------------------Liverpool

Suckafree (killmatic85) Atletico was already taken. You'll need a new team.

I changed the password to keep teams at 12 so pm me once you figure it out to get the new pw and get this thing going.

Everyone else please add all these psn id's as friends.

i couldn't win a game if my life depended on it right now.

i'm like 1-14 my last 15 games
mad.gif

Someone school me

What is the best way to lose a defender when u recive the balll and he is right behind you?

I always get the ball stolen from me

Why on earth would you ever settle for a draw if you have a man advantage? Granted, I was way better than dude, but some people blow my mind

Originally Posted by socluis90

mad.gif

What level are you at right now?

My apologizes to the dude who's using Tottenham...dude completely outplayed me in our 2nd match but I scored a crappy goal on him in the 90th minute to winthe match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was PISSED off after you scored that goal 4 mins. into the match. I could've easily prevented that goal but I had my defenders scrambling all over theplace and I failed to clear the ball twice when I had the chance. I hate when keepers surrender cheap rebounds like that in the game, kind of unrealistic IMO.

Anyways...I am still atrocious at this game. I surrender atleast 1 goal a match, I have trouble getting the ball out of my own half and I cant finish easychances to save my life. I've seriously come close to throwing my controller a couple of times.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by socluis90

mad.gif

What level are you at right now?

level 11. it was smooth sailing til then. i'm taking a one day break today
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom