Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Man, this game is hard as !%#*. I am TERRIBLE. In 09 I won over 60% of my matches...I'm currently on like a 5-match losing streak online
sick.gif

Has me almost in tears and %#*!...I've felt like throwing my controller a couple of times. I cant finish to save my life and my defending is awful.

I'll join the NT league. I suggest we make it relatively small (8-10 teams) so that we can ensure everyone participates. I think the last NT league had 16-teams but they didn't even complete the group stage
smh.gif

Edit: Anyone can join regardless of skill level. It's imperative though that you commit to this league and you complete all of your matches. If you think that you'll be too busy to commit 1-2 hrs a week to play this game then please dont join.
8-10 teams is a better look!

Alright, I joined...I'm Bayern Munich.

Maybe we could do a 10-team format...you play everyone once. Top 4 teams qualify to a knockout stage? The fewer the games the better (I think). If it turns outgood then we could do this again with more teams.

Is this league 360 or ps3?

NVM

2 different leagues, I'll join when I get on

For gameplay, I have it figured out pretty much I think. I would suggest finding a formation you guys like and using it. Like, for me, I use Pools formationfor everyone.

Ay king of toronto, is this that same ps3 league I'm in? I've been stuck at work for th past few days. Or did u guys make a new one?

U guys should try FIWC. Every player for evry club is 85 rating, it's a whole different game when the teams are even

Ay king of toronto, is this that same ps3 league I'm in? I've been stuck at work for th past few days. Or did u guys make a new one?

U guys should try FIWC. Every player for evry club is 85 rating, it's a whole different game when the teams are even

I joined the league for ps3, picked chelsea. Also my brother (lurker) joined and picked Inter.

Stunin can u please list everyone in the ps3 league and the teams already taken. I would but I'm at work

Teams that are taken:

Bayern Munich
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Valencia
Barcelona
Manchester United
Chelsea
Manchester City
Liverpool.

We are at 9 teams already. cap at 10 or 12?

Originally Posted by socluis90

Teams that are taken:

Bayern Munich
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Valencia
Barcelona
Manchester United
Chelsea
Manchester City
Inter
Liverpool.

So we have 2 Inters.

Some of you guys didnt read the rules...

NO 5-STAR TEAMS

So if you picked Barca, Chelsea, Inter, etc...switch teams ASAP.

Quick question to the guy that started this league...what's the format going to be? I already played I3 twice...it seems like you can play the same guy asmany times as you want and it counts towards the standings.

Tevez I think rules got mixed with 360's rules because dude who created league picked Liverpool first so uhhh. Not sure what's going on but I get offwork tomorrow at 730 EST. I'll be on, add me

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by socluis90

Teams that are taken:

Bayern Munich
AC Milan
Valencia
Barcelona
Manchester United
Chelsea
Manchester City
Inter
Liverpool.

So we have 2 Inters.
fixed. i put it twice by accident. you're only supposed to play each other twice and idk why yal started already but w/e.

i don't think the game after 2nd one counts anyways.

the 5 star rule was for 360

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Some of you guys didnt read the rules...

NO 5-STAR TEAMS

So if you picked Barca, Chelsea, Inter, etc...switch teams ASAP.

Quick question to the guy that started this league...what's the format going to be? I already played I3 twice...it seems like you can play the same guy as many times as you want and it counts towards the standings.

Hey man.. sorry I got D/C'd my fuggin connection crapped out. I suck anyway haha

Back
Top Bottom