Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Probably gonna Jinx us, but we've breezed to division 2 so far.. Havent even needed the 10 games they give you to win the title :smokin

Is this the 360 or PS3 squad??

If 360 any space on the club??

Finally apart of the ps3 squad. Ill play on the wing usually, but whatever the team needs i wont mind.

oh, and how do you increase your skill moves stars for your player?

yo Henz how we get british isles as our league?

Last edited:
^ :lol: I have no idea, I didn't create the club Rafool did

Adrian, you have to beat players with dribble and it'll keep going up.

SJSneaker, its 360.. But holla @ IMASOLEMAN first

what formation does PS3 uMad FC run?

Last night we were doing a 4-3-3 attack, which I think worked pretty well for us.

Finally apart of the ps3 squad. Ill play on the wing usually, but whatever the team needs i wont mind.

oh, and how do you increase your skill moves stars for your player?

Like Henzo said beating players by dribbling. Try dropping in on some games

We get scored on by some bs goals one too many times. Some Ronaldo type **** from outside the box at the 90th minute :smh:
Or the shot will bounce off the crossbar right to the opponents feet

Last edited:
Played an international game yesterday..Dude scored in 11th, 12th, and 16th minute I shut that off real quick :lol: :smh:

hulk :x

Well thinking bout sellin off my German national/Bundesliga team alrdy.. Got worked last night 2wins 3losses... If I'm gunna make d1 I think I need barclays/la liga or espana/brazil

I have the paciest Germans n I still get exposed on the counter...my 4-4-1-1 doesn't seem to be helpin either

Lahm n ozil should get me about 75k combined

Bout 20k for Gomez

15k for ToTY ter Steven

Ater selling the rest of my golds that should get me about 150k

Team suggestions? Leaning towards barclays or brazailain

Last edited:
Last night we were doing a 4-3-3 attack, which I think worked pretty well for us.
Like Henzo said beating players by dribbling. Try dropping in on some games
We get scored on by some bs goals one too many times. Some Ronaldo type **** from outside the box at the 90th minute :smh:

thanks henz,

damn thats gonna take a few adjustments, my player typically takes 3-4 touches max before paul scholes'ing the hell out of it to a wide person in a good position :lol:

Ill drop in a few matches soon i followed everyone on the ps3 squad on twitter, if i didnt let me know!

Not sure how many people follow some of the more popular FIFA youtubers.. but KSI has one of my favorite series with his top 5 goals of the week.. here is the first one for FIFA 13.. the goals just get sicker as the year goes on and people get more comfortable with the game..

:x

for you dudes on PSN.....

i think what henz said on twitter about anticipation is the most important thing as far as passing goes. You have to anticipate defenders AND your players making runs.....

the two things that end runs usually are (not counting people being dispossessed from not passing)

people making runs dont take the right angle to balls they should get, the CPU defender goes in a straight line, the human zig zags....etc.

and

the new one touch.

what button is it to receive the pass softly? people get burned by the distance of the ball from their feet after one touch.

as far as playing in VP lobbies to get your pro up.....it sucks, but it has to be done.....i cant find a club.

i prefer smaller matches....less than 5 v 5 in the general lobbies....that way everyone is midfield or forward and happy.

i got my dude up to 84 CAM so far. It just gets boring in the general lobbies.

Been playing My Player.

Not sure why my Match Score keeps going down. I've pulled a muscle 3 times already :lol:

Been playing My Player.
Not sure why my Match Score keeps going down. I've pulled a muscle 3 times already :lol:

Yeah mine does as well...It goes down all the damn time for no reason, other than what I would believe me to being out of position...BUT THERE'S NO WAY I AM!

So frustrating, anyone else have this happen?

It goes up and down but i usually end up between 8.0-9.3.. Highest ive ever gotten in a game (all FIFAs) was a 9.8 4 assists and a goal :pimp: :pimp:

Been playing My Player.

Yeah mine does as well...It goes down all the damn time for no reason, other than what I would believe me to being out of position...BUT THERE'S NO WAY I AM!

I haven't had that problem. Lack of ball time, not doing much in the match would be my initial guess but than you wouldn't be asking this :lol:
I pulled a few hammies myself...I hate how long it takes to get subbed out....if I do get subbed

Been playing My Player.

I doubt it's being out of position, because doesn't it say that you were out of position at the end of the game in the stat thing? Mine's always 0.

It goes up and down but i usually end up between 8.0-9.3.. Highest ive ever gotten in a game (all FIFAs) was a 9.8 4 assists and a goal :pimp: :pimp:

I'm averaging at like 8 right now.

Sometimes during the game it'll get kinda stagnant and I'll drop to like 5.5.

Last edited:
selling my Xbox UT pm or hit me on twitter

Foster Hennessy
Cole Baines Cahill Jagielka Evans Williams Walker Kelly
Bale Sinclair Adam Wilshire Allen Ramsey
Naismith Defoe
Bent Carrol

^ :lol: I have no idea, I didn't create the club Rafool did
Adrian, you have to beat players with dribble and it'll keep going up.
SJSneaker, its 360.. But holla @ IMASOLEMAN first

Will do. Thanks.

I play with the guys from Gaf and damn, they aren't that good. They stay giving up possession. So frustrating.

I doubt it's being out of position, because doesn't it say that you were out of position at the end of the game in the stat thing? Mine's always 0.
I'm averaging at like 8 right now.
Sometimes during the game it'll get kinda stagnant and I'll drop to like 5.5.

My highest is a 9.5, and I haven't had ONE out of position at the end of the match...I just dont get it...Even when I'm back helping on d (I'm a right mid that is playing like a wingish) my rating starts to go down.

I see division 2 is where all the BS starts :rolleyes.. Defenders tripping over each other on lob passes that lead to goals and the CPU defense playing like 99 OVR's

Speaking of shots off the crossbar, dont forget all of our shots that were going off the woodwork and denying us goals. I think I counted 3 shots off the posts in one of our games over the weekend smfh. Our luck has been terrible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom