Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Game is pretty good, but my biggest gripe is the blocked shots.

Like everything gets blocked I feel like, never squeezes through.

its the same game mode...
i'm just using international teams as opposed to club teams.. and this "Settings > Camera" option you speak of - it says Tele Broadcast for both games. but different views. The international game has more of an Overhead view like older Fifa games, while the club games have the lower to the pitch view.
Thanks for the help!

ahhh... then it must be the pitch. certain smaller or covered stadiums affect the camera angle. its usually most noticeable on corners. nothing you can do about it bruv.

my bad yall..i didnt even have time to make a player :lol:

and on top of that i pulled a muscle 3 times haha

still havent made my Umad fc debut
mean.gif

at this point im wondering if im even part of the team
laugh.gif

Well came home to 158k coins a few things i had to relist and had that handful of players alrdy (chicha, luiz, kaboul , ramires)

Bought yaya for 58k... no idea how other than my new bidding strat...

N a back n forth auction on a big name u know ppl r lookin to buy u jus gibe the illusion more ppl r bidding than really are... bid once then next bid up the price like 3 increments so it looks like a flux of ppl then make ur last bid a few k under market value righttt after that.

When ppl see n auction jump a few grand n ten seconds it scares them off...

Also landed nani for 54k with this strat.

Spent alotttt of coins on my midfield grabbin valencia to round off the man u connection on the perimeter. Have welbeck alongside chicha n berbatov n aydebor on the bench case i need big bodies.

Wont let me link to PB for some reason but team looks like this now as i await making enough coins to bring podolski n super mario n...

3-4-1-2

GK- julio cesar
CB- kaboul. CB- kolsciensky CB- Luiz
LM- Nani. CM- Ramires. CM- Toure. RM- Valencia
CF- G. Ramires
ST- chicharito. ST- Welbeck

Like i said when i get my money up gettin podolski n balo but pullin another rooney CF would be nice... haha hang onto this 3412 card jus n case lol

Anyone think it's a good idea to grab a Danilinho, he's a silver going for about 80k

Last year his value was up to a million I believe..

Anyone think it's a good idea to grab a Danilinho, he's a silver going for about 80k
Last year his value was up to a million I believe..

It seems silver players mostly go up in value as the year goes on because they become so rare because hardly anyone is opening up silver packs.. everybody is opening those gold packs because they want those gold in forms..

Been playing My Player.
Not sure why my Match Score keeps going down. I've pulled a muscle 3 times already :lol:

hold the lb button when youre not doing anything it automatically sets you into the formation

and stop sprinting unless youre running after someone or making a run

also, your rating drops due to the other teams possession, even if you're a ST.

on long runs of possession, youll see your rating drop 1.0 points sometimes...especially if its just after a goal

likewise, if you scored the only goal, youll see your rating rise as the game rolls on.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's set in, I'm never gonna be good at FIFA ever again

patricio, pls.

we should really get a list of 360 VPs

im always on......and i need more experience in club play.....

totally different from drop in matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for people who play VPs whats your completion percentage and your rating?

I'm at 47% completion and i'm an 81 ST.

Bought yaya for 58k... no idea how other than my new bidding strat...

Its actually funny I saw yaya get sold for about 15k the other day. If I had the coins I would've bought him.

It seems silver players mostly go up in value as the year goes on because they become so rare because hardly anyone is opening up silver packs.. everybody is opening those gold packs because they want those gold in forms..

Saw Raheem Skrtel for little and nothing but didn't have enough coins to purchase him. I was thinking of selling some players for him but, decided not to and said i would get him later on. Earlier today while searching for some players I seen his card for 80k :stoneface:

Its actually funny I saw yaya get sold for about 15k the other day. If I had the coins I would've bought him.
Saw Raheem Skrtel for little and nothing but didn't have enough coins to purchase him. I was thinking of selling some players for him but, decided not to and said i would get him later on. Earlier today while searching for some players I seen his card for 80k :stoneface:

Ya from time to time noobs pack stuff they have nonidea the value of but yay for 15k is jus absurd. I see him go from 60k to 70k all day

I bought my adebayor bin 1200 lol some ppl r jus not smart...

I m not habing any problem scoring goals with the new squad and formation but i really want a ethal attacking combo

May sell nani and roll with like Jarvis and bring n Nasri or maybe bring n Balo n carzola

just bought a premium gold pack with the coins i earned from this week and got nothing. 3 gold players that are worth 800 max each and a shiny silver that goes for about 300. >:

Last edited:
I need LM/RM/LCM/RCM for my career mode. Running a 4-33 diamond with a cm/cam instead of cdm/cam. Playing as Juventus

Wanted Hazard but he cant move from his club..tried to get xavi but hes happy at barca..might try iniesta but he ll say the same .. got like 50k to spend any suggestions?

Welp bruhs... im one lucky sob :smile:

Sell off nani to get podolski... leaves me with 20k or so to play with which obv wasnt enough for balo so i said eff it and bought packs... 3 of em

Pk 1... nada
Pk 2... nada
Pk 3... Maicon, ashley young, del bosque

Jackpottt. I can use young until i can afford bale but thats down the road... sellin maicon for rvp maybe i dunno so many options n the epl

Been playing My Player.
Not sure why my Match Score keeps going down. I've pulled a muscle 3 times already :lol:

hold the lb button when youre not doing anything it automatically sets you into the formation

and stop sprinting unless youre running after someone or making a run

also, your rating drops due to the other teams possession, even if you're a ST.

on long runs of possession, youll see your rating drop 1.0 points sometimes...especially if its just after a goal

likewise, if you scored the only goal, youll see your rating rise as the game rolls on.

:x

I need LM/RM/LCM/RCM for my career mode. Running a 4-33 diamond with a cm/cam instead of cdm/cam. Playing as Juventus

Wanted Hazard but he cant move from his club..tried to get xavi but hes happy at barca..might try iniesta but he ll say the same .. got like 50k to spend any suggestions?

Off the top of my head I would look into: Hernanes, Wilshere, Cesc, Modric, Cabaye

Back
Top Bottom