Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

joe, i thought the extra time was accelerated? damn thats wild.

yall playin tonite?

Props to whoever on Umad Gave me the center for my diving header the first game :lol: too bad we kept conceding goals in the 85th minute :rolleyes

Anyone else feel like shots go off the post WAY too often?

MAN! i feel like it happens once every 3 shots. i had a game winner in like the 85th minute today wide open easy header goalie was off his line and my guy hits it super hard off the post they come down and score a BS goal in the 90th minute

Jesus .. I lost like .3 in match rating because I was injured and just laying on the ground :rofl: :rofl:

yoo how long does it usually take yall to be able to pick someone you won in auction?

is there a way i can switch positions after we score? like we constantly scored first in umad, and im on the wing, but is there a way where i can get switched to CB mid game?

PSN: TheMastamind89
u mad will be running a few games tonight...hopefully.
Gold packs are out tonight

-Napoli not having a licensed kit :smh:
-miss Lavezzi, too :frown:
-Servers...trash,getting stuck in the arena in seasons

hoppin' on live GT:triplebeamin
always down for match.currently running with Borussia Dortmund :smokin

is there a way i can switch positions after we score? like we constantly scored first in umad, and im on the wing, but is there a way where i can get switched to CB mid game?

Whoever is the captain will have to go to Team Management and move you over

anyone tried the ea sports arena yet? u know the one where you can bet real money and play for real money

Boy, the lob pass skill game is annoying as hell.

Just had 4 shots go off post :x :x

Last edited:
First day this game has got me tight..

so many god damn ******** goals :smh:

Back
Top Bottom