Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

sick.gif
What button is that on the PS3? I play CDM so it always says i'm out of position, maybe because i always make he late run into the box.  And hopefully I get to play with you guys this weekend... I can only play when no one else is using my internet...which means rarely.

ADD ME ON PSN: TheRick148

I need LM/RM/LCM/RCM for my career mode. Running a 4-33 diamond with a cm/cam instead of cdm/cam. Playing as Juventus

Wanted Hazard but he cant move from his club..tried to get xavi but hes happy at barca..might try iniesta but he ll say the same .. got like 50k to spend any suggestions?
Off the top of my head I would look into: Hernanes, Wilshere, Cesc, Modric, Cabaye
Danilo or Danny comes to mind

Question for people who play VPs whats your completion percentage and your rating?

I'm at 47% completion and i'm an 81 ST.
idk what your doing but I'm 10% at 78 ST or mid, still bad in my book

the EA servers are always down  
sick.gif

hope they fix all that soon

also the EA UT app doesnt work for ish
mean.gif

plus no matter how many times I try to change it I'm always supporting Arsenal

anybody in here on ps3 UT that has a gold 4-1-2-1-2 shiny gold formation card? PM me I would like to trade for it i have quite a bit of extra stuff and i NEED that card but dont have very many coins at the moment haha

can someone please tell me why on UT, i would buy a bronze 5 contract game, assign it to a player, and his contract will be up after 1 game :stoneface:

man i hate these contracts :smh:

can someone please tell me why on UT, i would buy a bronze 5 contract game, assign it to a player, and his contract will be up after 1 game :stoneface:
man i hate these contracts :smh:
bronze contracts have different effects in gold players

This is the most glitched/bugged FIFA i have ever played.

-I have to be the captain of my club, if not, i ALWAYS freeze at the ready up/kit choice menu.
-Sometimes the positions appear as "undefined" and the formations look all messed up on clubs.
-i have 2 pages of frozen players in my Ultimate Team watchlist that have been there for a week.
-For about three days, the players names are incorrect. Just to name a few, Messi's name is Marc Bertran and Iniesta's is Huang :smh:
-The servers are constantly going out, yet i have yet to see any improvements.

/rant

Ya kaka is buns. Replace him with Ramirez. Then get Maicon at ur rb.jus sol my Maicon for 84k so ur not far away

Nice squad tho but like ill said that combo n midfield will get overrun

Back
Top Bottom