Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

just got the game yesterday.....the buttons are mad sensitive compared to last year

Who do you guys think I should add in the MF

Trying to keep this chemistry up is a pain

Did just scoop up a CAM - CM for 900 :smokin

^ Yea Kaka is my main scorer right now :lol:

Last edited:
Kaka has been great for me.

He's very good at cam... He can shoot well n pass well n dribble well

Problems come when he has to track back (play cm) he doesn't do it on his own. Tackles poorly. Weak as he'll... Like I said kaka at cm is all bad except for on the counter

im salty the catalogue upgrades go away when that server is down.....

Been doign real ****** with my career

4-0 Liverpool
2-0 Spurs

in 8th place right now :smh:

its so annoying when you out play your opponent thee entire 90, in this case entire 120 and lose on BS

Been doign real ****** with my career

4-0 Liverpool
2-0 Spurs

in 8th place right now :smh:

What club do you play for?

its so annoying when you out play your opponent thee entire 90, in this case entire 120 and lose on BS

I know the feeling, kept on happening to me in UT the other day :smh:

Yesterday I was playing career mode and there wasn't a ball in the game. It was there but you just couldn't see it. the computer had no issue kicking it around but if I called for it when appropriate I would get it. Dribbling and passing was difficult since I couldn't perceive it...it was invisible ffs. I somehow managed to get a header off a crossbar rebound and an assist :lol:

the EA servers are always down   :x

hope they fix all that soon

also the EA UT app doesnt work for ish :smh:

this.
iZv5Wm8JZVMea.gif

Sold three players (david silva, jose callejon and sinclair) got no money
Unbelievable ....

Some good games last night with Umad FC on the PS3, 'GeneralCG' had me in tears when he got the red card and own goal in the same game. He made up for it next game tho
pimp.gif

Mastamind, yall running again today?

^^ fix coming shortly... All trade piles were glitched ur players/coins r fine tho

This game has been extremely buggy thus far tho... Ea forums has good info tho

Trying to pick up hazard and falcao but 47MM and 52MM each :x ill pay that much for hazard idk about falcao

Trying to pick up hazard and falcao but 47MM and 52MM each
sick.gif
ill pay that much for hazard idk about falcao
Don't you already have Rooney, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez as strikers? Falcao is one of the best strikers in the game so the price is no surprise. Try buying Cavani from Napoli if you want another top striker. I got him for 27M in my career mode with Arsenal, he's a goal machine.

Some good games last night with Umad FC on the PS3, 'GeneralCG' had me in tears when he got the red card and own goal in the same game. He made up for it next game tho :pimp:

I'm not sure. I'll prob be on soon but only for a little bit. I wanna get some coins and bring up my player in career mode.
The other guys might be down for a game

Last edited:
Some good games last night with Umad FC on the PS3, 'GeneralCG' had me in tears when he got the red card and own goal in the same game. He made up for it next game tho :pimp:

I'm not sure. I'll prob be on soon but only for a little bit. I wanna get some coins and bring up my player in career mode.
The other guys might be down for a game

Bro I was this " " close to throwing my FREAKIN remote through my TV :rofl:

so much BS last night

I'll be on late tonight

Setting up my 2nd FUT team as a 4-1-2-1-2 EPL
Already got Clint, Cisse and Ba :pimp:
Any thoughts on others?

The BS you witness during the last 5mins of these games is ridiculous :smh:

Is it just me or do 45th minute goals and even 90th happen alot

nah... happens all the time. i dont think extra time is accelerated tho. so when +3 minutes is added to the normal 6/7 minute half... its almost like the first 45 is the 1st quarter, and added time is the 2nd quarter.

thirsty teammates dont help either. lots of folks tend to scramble/overreact/ball chase in injury time.... gets your formation all out of whack for easy counters.

Back
Top Bottom