Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

different year same UT bs bout to quit UT while I'm ahead
Yeah I'm really ******g sick of being disconnected during a game and having a contract taken off of everyone. EA needs to fix this **** before they try anything else.

Happened three times now tonight. ******g done with this **** for now.

Last edited:
I was playing a little bit of seasons, and I have been kicked off like 3 times in a row plus a few other times tonight. I was excited for every match, because I was putting in work and BAM, disconnected from the EA servers. I'm trying to get promoted. At least I'm not taking a L.

Where was this disconnect when I was getting worked? :smh:

I was playing a little bit of seasons, and I have been kicked off like 3 times in a row plus a few other times tonight. I was excited for every match, because I was putting in work and BAM, disconnected from the EA servers. I'm trying to get promoted. At least I'm not taking a L.
Where was this disconnect when I was getting worked? :smh:

This happened to me a good few times and iv ended up getting the defeat in games i was winning or drawing :smh:

played with uMAD B.. not bad.. scored in 2/3 matches.. my dude has no stamina so by the second half.. i just sit in the midfield..

also created a pro offline.. a 6'0 170lb German striker for chelsea and got loaned out to Rotherham Utd.. we suck and it shows as there are only 100 people at our games.. looking to become the first black german striker..

played with uMAD B.. not bad.. scored in 2/3 matches.. my dude has no stamina so by the second half.. i just sit in the midfield..
also created a pro offline.. a 6'0 170lb German striker for chelsea and got loaned out to Rotherham Utd.. we suck and it shows as there are only 100 people at our games.. looking to become the first black german striker..

cacau?

cacau?
asamoa?

i ended up in the french b lique off a loan from columbus in career ._.

lead that **** in goals tho.

Drizzyd add me if ur on PSN... Will trade for your modric and others ur cutting ties with ... I got some modifiers that may help u and plus one to whoever said 3-4-1-2

Been running wit it for a minute n doin work. If u run into a formation with 3 attacking forwards plus a striker u gotta jus go to a conventional 4 back d if u don't wanna get gashed on the counter

Still chilling n d1. 2 wins 3 draws 2 losses ATM

Still losing to silver teams with Quintero makes me wanna kill babies.

I'm having trouble joining a tournament. It says max # of leagues in the starting squad and subs is 2. Does it go by their nationality??

FUT people

Any one of you have random old stuff pop up in your trade pile? Just happened today and I can't remove the stuff.

There was a player who requested to join the uMAD PS3 team, I forget what the first part of the username is but the second half is _berlin. If you see this or anyone knows of do lmk.

What's the best forum dedicated to getting better at this game? Tired of getting owned online.

There was a FIFA tournament setup to happen in SOB's yesterday but not that many people showed up to play so dude cancelled it :smh:

I played 2 practice games and beat dudes 10-0 and 4-0 :lol:.. Coulda got some easy $

There was a FIFA tournament setup to happen in SOB's yesterday but not that many people showed up to play so dude cancelled it
mean.gif

I played 2 practice games and beat dudes 10-0 and 4-0
laugh.gif
.. Coulda got some easy $
and the better thing is that they can't get salty and disconnect like wimps, gotta stay and take the full L
laugh.gif

^ In Seasons, if you quit before 5 minutes, it doesn't count. Dunno if that's what you meant. It's meant to be a solution if you find laggy games.

Naw, it'll say we lost connection in Online Pro, and then when we get back on we're credited the loss

Back
Top Bottom