Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Pulled Fernando Torres from a free gold pack :pimp: Finally a high quality pull. Debating on whether I want to sell him or not...

:smh::smh::smh: this fool torres wont sell for ****.
Have 4 cards of this dude in my trade pile (45-50k each and decent formation). Nobody buying.

Finally got Neymar in UT, sick at finishing :pimp: :pimp:

I also started a career. With the celebrations you unlock, can you only do those in career mode?

Last edited:
how you guys get free gold pack? I copped a premium gold pack and only got the Otemenda kid from Porto :smh:

5 defender formations and through balls

I'm that guy and it's probably due to my lack of soccer knowledge. However, I see no way to score unless doing this. When i'm able to skill move slice and dice the defense, I know i'm playing a bum.

Last edited:
Doing career mode. At Chelsea as CDM playmaker (Lampard getting old and they are going to need a deep lying playmaker). Rejected the first couple of loan offers because they were all npower League 2 teams but eventually gave in to Bradford City because I just wanted to play. Got called up of USMNT and have played against Mexico and Portugal, both wins. Hopefully I get to stay on as a regular on Chelsea next year.

Also starting UT but I got all these weak bronze players and just 500 coins. Not sure what to do next. Any tips for beginning at UT?  Not a returning UT from FIFA 12 so didnt get a bonus pack or anything. BTW I've listed them start price 150 buy now 200 but nothing.

Last edited:
^ To get started, I would probably build a silver team of your liking and do offline seasons to save up for gold players. Silver teams can be bought for pretty cheap and every time you get promoted and/or win the title in offline seasons, you get a huge coin reward.

I just built a Liga MX silver team. These guys make killer runs. The team is beast! :wow: :pimp:

^ To get started, I would probably build a silver team of your liking and do offline seasons to save up for gold players. Silver teams can be bought for pretty cheap and every time you get promoted and/or win the title in offline seasons, you get a huge coin reward.
I just built a Liga MX silver team. These guys make killer runs. The team is beast!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I would play some of the easier UT matches to get some coins
Thanks. Right now I've just been putting the bronze players back up for auction over and over until I can sell them off. I've sold a couple so far and now have about 700 or so coins so that leaves getting a silver pack. BTW whats the difference between quick auction and sending to trade pile?

Thanks. Right now I've just been putting the bronze players back up for auction over and over until I can sell them off. I've sold a couple so far and now have about 700 or so coins so that leaves getting a silver pack. BTW whats the difference between quick auction and sending to trade pile?
Quick Auction lets you set a bid price or Buy-It-Now price right at that screen. Send To Trade Pile sends the card to the trade pile where you set prices. Quick Auction is just a shortcut.

Started my pro in MLS, finished a loan in Ligue 2.

Back to MLS. Now I want out :lol:

Nvm, just signed with Milan :pimp:

Last edited:
Built my squad into something serious :evil: .. just need to change my formation though thats for sure:

Bench:

Trying to sell my Modric right now as well if anyones interested. I'll hook up that NT discount :pimp:

UT is a straight up hustle :lol:

Last edited:
Played 3 friendlies with Milan, and I got a transfer offer to Bayern Munich. Dunno what to do :nerd:

Built my squad into something serious :evil: .. just need to change my formation though thats for sure:

Bench:

Trying to sell my Modric right now as well if anyones interested. I'll hook up that NT discount :pimp:

Ya thats def the best collection of talent onna NT UT team... u either got real lucky or spent a knot on psn pts haha

But ya now work on the team building part. As great of talent as u have that teamll get ran. Get ramires n yaya at cm. Move silva wde for now. Change formations into somethin with a cf and wings. N then jus buy a ******** of modifiers since coins r obv not an issue for u. Much faster than sellin the players n buyin em back in a new form

Bench:

Change to a 3-5-2. Strong formation. Plus, your players won't lose that many chemistry points as you're transitioning, as it's a similar similar formation.

Ya thats def the best collection of talent onna NT UT team... u either got real lucky or spent a knot on psn pts haha
But ya now work on the team building part. As great of talent as u have that teamll get ran. Get ramires n yaya at cm. Move silva wde for now. Change formations into somethin with a cf and wings. N then jus buy a ******** of modifiers since coins r obv not an issue for u. Much faster than sellin the players n buyin em back in a new form

Ive been real fortunate with the gold packs. I bought the 5.99 thing for fifa points and came up on a rare player every pack i opened except 1. Flipped some of the rares and all of the extras (formations, fitness, etc) and then my biggest come up was one of my buddies who was trading the game in for 2K13 gave me his Yaya, Modric, Gerrard, Torres, and Tevez :pimp:

I was honestly getting over Fifa with 2K13 being dope and the NBA returning, but once i got my dudes players I was pumped :loo

But what formation do you guys think will best suit my squad? I'd like to think passing is my strong point so one that spreads everyone out. I just reallyyy got into footie about 3 years ago so I'm still learning

Also starting UT but I got all these weak bronze players and just 500 coins. Not sure what to do next. Any tips for beginning at UT?  Not a returning UT from FIFA 12 so didnt get a bonus pack or anything. BTW I've listed them start price 150 buy now 200 but nothing.

I just built a Liga MX silver team. These guys make killer runs. The team is beast! :wow: :pimp:

I would play some of the easier UT matches to get some coins

Stop wasting time and slots in your trade pile. You can only sell high paced rare bronze cards. Sorry bruh your just too late. Dont panic though.
I used all the contracts on my bronze players in the divisions. They got me into the second division (>10K profit, I openend some 400 coins bronz pack in the proces). In the first and second division you might want to buy some cheap gold players. That should be enough to take te first division title. goodluck
I

Ive been real fortunate with the gold packs. I bought the 5.99 thing for fifa points and came up on a rare player every pack i opened except 1. Flipped some of the rares and all of the extras (formations, fitness, etc) and then my biggest come up was one of my buddies who was trading the game in for 2K13 gave me his Yaya, Modric, Gerrard, Torres, and Tevez :pimp:
I was honestly getting over Fifa with 2K13 being dope and the NBA returning, but once i got my dudes players I was pumped :loo
But what formation do you guys think will best suit my squad? I'd like to think passing is my strong point so one that spreads everyone out. I just reallyyy got into footie about 3 years ago so I'm still learning

Play Aguero and Balo up top and Rooney as a Cam
get rid of Puyol, Biabiany and David Silva
Put Ramires in the middle with YaYa
get your fav wingers from the Prem i recommend Bale/Ben Arfa
and grab a CB from the Prem aswell if you sell David Silva you can go ahead and use those coins for Kompany
tho your gonna have to spend money converting Rooney to a CAM, the CM's to CDM's, and 352 cards for all your players
which should only run in total like 7k

or if you dont want to spen that much money or might get rid of your CM's and dont want to lose value go to a 3412

Back
Top Bottom