Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

career mode is pretty fun. i usually played as player manager in 11/12, so im not used to the CPU management. ive been selecting my player, so it feels more like pro clubs.

made it into the start of my 2nd season in career mode while the servers were down last weekend. 72 overall.

Yosef is an American ST for Werder Bremen. the talent in front of me was mediocre, so i figured id get some games and link up with my son Elia. i was immediately sent out on loan before the first friendly, but i rejected all bids and stayed with the team thru January. i was selected in 6 games (including my Champions League debut), scoring 6 goals and 3 assists. during the winter transfer window, i rejected probably 15-20 offers before signing with AJ Auxerre (Ligue 2).

what sucks about going on loan, is all the bum teams that try to acquire you. i recommend rejecting the bids until you get to a respectable league.

after a few games with Auxerre, i took over the starting forward spot for good. by the end of the season, my dude was running on fumes. i was starting matches with 2/3's energy. finished the season with 15 goals (5th in the league) and 6 assists, in about a dozen games. if i wouldve spent the whole season there, i woudlve mashed. smh. even so, finished in 2nd place and gained promotion.

like dude above, i got selected for the US team at the first opportunity. the international stats never show up but i scored in every game, with about 4 caps over the season. Jozy and Adu are so trash, but my dude Zusi is kind of nice.

went back to Bremen on May 31. sent out on loan on June 1. :stoneface:

Last edited:

Every time I play an international game, I get the pop memo talking about making my international debut...it's close to my 10th cap :stoneface:
It's my second season with Arsenal, 73 overall and I've played about 6+ games so far...I was injured until early October. It's the winter transfer window. I'm no longer getting loan offers, just bids to buy me. Best I got so far was from Bilbao fr $20,000. I wanna win the league and Champions cup with Arsenal before I ever leave. I've won the Capital Cup.

Yea I wish int. stats would come up. I haven't played with Jozy. Donovan, Kljestan, Williams Bradley and Dempsey have really come through

I started a new career mode as a CAM from Netherlands playing for Lyon(Ligue 1). I was curious because when Arsenal was loaning me out I found it interesting that there was never any offers from clubs in other countries. I got a couple offers from clubs in Championnat National and after I got a few offers from clubs in the Danish Superliga. Ending up going to Brondby IF (for soccer reasons since i don't know much about that league. Plus an American plays there).

Pulled Fernando Torres from a free gold pack :pimp: Finally a high quality pull. Debating on whether I want to sell him or not...

^^ thats only happened to me once. my whole team has been invisible a few times. if i run more than a handful of drop in matches, i always run into some kind of glitch.

first update/patch was supposed to go live this weekend, looks like it has been delayed.

NOTICE: We apologize for a delay in the FIFA 13 Title Update. A knock-on issue was detected in the patch planned for this weekend. We’re working with our partners to establish a new schedule for the update and we will provide information as soon as it becomes available.

Hello FIFA 13 fans,

Below is an important update on the large amount of activity happening this week to improve your FIFA 13 experience and address some of the challenges some fans have been facing with the game.

First, we want to thank everyone that provided feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ve been listening to the comments and our teams across the world have been working extremely hard to prioritize and address the items that have been brought to our attention. While we can’t respond to every post and tweet, we have connected with and responded to thousands of you, and its invaluable feedback that we have received. We appreciate the help and support.

The FIFA 13 launch has seen the largest amount of daily online play for any game in EA history. Your feedback to date has already helped us optimize connectivity for users, as well as tweak applications and game modes. This week, our teams are scheduled to deliver the following three things:

1) Maintenance scheduled on October 10.
2) Regularly scheduled maintenance on October 11 (Oct 12 UK morning).
3) A title update for FIFA 13 that will begin to roll out on Oct 10th for PC, and later this weekend for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The following list includes issues that will be addressed in the title update and upcoming maintenance windows.

Maintenance - October 10th
During this maintenance window we have successfully addressed:
• Stuck and missing items in the FIFA Ultimate Team watch list and trade pile.
• Duplicate match results in Seasons and Online Friendlies.
• Users being relegated from Division 1 in Seasons with matches remaining.

FIFA 13 Title Update

This will be our first official update of FIFA 13, and will address the game issues that have had the biggest impact on our fans:
• Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
• Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
• Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
• Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
• Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
• Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
• Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
• Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
• Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
• Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
• (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.

Maintenance - October 15th (Oct 12 UK morning, expect online service downtime)

We have also scheduled an additional server outage and update to address:
• Work on the Auction House in FIFA Ultimate Team.
• Changes to error messaging in FIFA Ultimate Team Web and the EA SPORTS Football Club app.
• Leaderboards not displaying the correct gamertag.

Some fans may wonder why we can’t fix all the known issues at once. That’s a fair question and the answer isn’t quite as simple. We are delivering improvements and fixes in such a way to ensure the millions of people playing FIFA 13 each day do not experience undue or overly lengthy network/server outages, that title updates and other improvements are done to a high quality, and that we’re confident the changes will improve the FIFA 13 experience for everyone.

We have plans for further updates to FIFA 13 this month, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you updated on the dates for these improvements, as and when available.

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team: Team of the Week: October 17

227418_10151206343379759_964111176_n.jpg

just copped it for the 360. how can i be down with uMad FC? i aint good...yet; but its a matter of time.. add me brehs!! GT is on my sig

just copped it for the 360. how can i be down with uMad FC? i aint good...yet; but its a matter of time.. add me brehs!! GT is on my sig

umad b team...if you friends with anyone on it, just request to sign from the "search for friends club"...its open for friends to sign

the first Patch is finally out :pimp:

my VP, Jeebus, is at 92 career goals (poured in 25-30 this past week). cant wait to be in the 100 club.

XBlaze to Me.. Feels good to hook up for good plays during Pro Club :smokin

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/139633507/

I swear some games are just pre determined before it starts.. We outplayed this team in a cup match 19 shots to 0, about 5 off the post and the GK made about 3 or 4 miraculous saves on lasers.. Ended up losing in PK's :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
opened some packs today got a bit of luck sadly no informs tho
got a 41212 Joao Pereira worth bout 10k
Marco Reus worth 40k
and Cicinho the brasilver RB with 4 star skills worth about 30K

Welppp... About over this broken *** game

I finally get decent at the game... Win division 2 title. Avoid relegation in d1 n now I'm losing interest..

Having to enter my code every time I turn this game on :x

Getting disconnected while thrashing ppl :x

Lower rated teams being handicapped so their actually superior than the better team :x

Players ball watching :x

Soon as u pressure the ball u get lobbed over :x

Pace abusers :x

At first I thought I jus sucked which I kinda did but now I'm good and same ol bs

5 defender formations and through balls

FIFA 12>13

They shoulda jus incorporate first touch into 12 and the game woulda been fuego

Selling my whole team again and buying abuncha sweaty brazilians. Luiz will b my slowest player

Last edited:
Welppp... About over this broken *** game
I finally get decent at the game... Win division 2 title. Avoid relegation in d1 n now I'm losing interest..
Having to enter my code every time I turn this game on
sick.gif

Getting disconnected while thrashing ppl
sick.gif

Lower rated teams being handicapped so their actually superior than the better team
sick.gif

Players ball watching
sick.gif

Soon as u pressure the ball u get lobbed over
sick.gif

Pace abusers
sick.gif

At first I thought I jus sucked which I kinda did but now I'm good and same ol bs
5 defender formations and through balls
FIFA 12>13
They shoulda jus incorporate first touch into 12 and the game woulda been fuego
Selling my whole team again and buying abuncha sweaty brazilians. Luiz will b my slowest player
THIS!

big surprise guys, UT is still broken this is ridiculous, everyone better get something free for their mess

Still locked out of the FUT web app. Its asks me to set up a security question everytime I go into ultimate team. :stoneface: :smh:

My career mode team is looking pretty good. Just started my 3rd season with Man U. Last season we won the EPL, Champions League, and the FA Cup

Rooney had 24 goals.. Cavani had 39 :pimp: :pimp: thank you to whoever recommended him he's an animal

My Rotation (not including bench/rotaters) and their rankings

J. Hart 88

B. Ivanovic 83
M. Hummels 89
N. Subotic 85
T. Vermaelen (C) 86 :pimp:

was sad to see Vidic go :frown:

Nani 88
E. Hazard 88 .. finally saved enough $$ to get him :lol: cant wait for him to progress :evil:
T. Muller 89 :pimp: :pimp:
D. Fletch 81 .. My man fletch :pimp:
Ox 77 he'll go up to 83-4 i bet
Y. M'Villa 85

W. Rooney 92 :pimp: :pimp:
E. Cavani 89
D. Welbeck 84 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom