Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

stayed in division 1 two straight seasons dodgin relegation... should i has happy? i cant decide

bagged a sneijder in the pack i bought with those coins tho... then bought another reg gold pack and snagged benezema. :pimp:

thinkin i need to try bale... ill post new team soon. still jus tryna win d1 and retire but when i do my team should be flames.

also owe apology to duke who said super mario was the gawd.... its fact. :lol:

he has 14 goals in has last 8 games for me and he came off the bench in the last one. two hattricks :pimp:

There was a FIFA tournament setup to happen in SOB's yesterday but not that many people showed up to play so dude cancelled it :smh:
I played 2 practice games and beat dudes 10-0 and 4-0 :lol:.. Coulda got some easy $

Damn wish I knew about this I woulda came through

FIFA Ultimate Team: Team of the Week -- October 24

534708_10151216679319759_810532209_n.jpg

(Looks like I'll be buying at least 4000 FIFA points today.)

^ To get started, I would probably build a silver team of your liking and do offline seasons to save up for gold players. Silver teams can be bought for pretty cheap and every time you get promoted and/or win the title in offline seasons, you get a huge coin reward.

I just built a Liga MX silver team. These guys make killer runs. The team is beast! :wow: :pimp:

Did this for some of the silver trophys... team was so sick .Guarch scored like 15 Gs in 4 games.

bought them for BIN 200 and either sold them all for 200 or quick sell so to not waste contracts.

My 4-1-2-1-2 squad is starting to really come together...

Balotelli--Saha

Juan Mata
Dempsey P. Hernandez
S. Parker

Assou-ko--- Rio--- Callager--- filler

Last edited:
can someone explain how the staff cards work in UT? like I have a few different gold staff/coaches that do the same thing. like i have about 5 different coaches that all say "fitness 3%". how does this work cause theres no option to assign them or anything? also do I only need 1 of them and can i sell the rest for coins?

The staff cards stay in your club and add up. Like say you have 5 staff members that have +3% fitness, that all adds up and whenever you apply fitness cards, you get a bigger fitness boost. Same goes for managers. I have about 4 or 5 managers that have +3% contracts. They add up and I get about 3-4 extra contracts (can't remember the exact number).

The staff cards stay in your club and add up. Like say you have 5 staff members that have +3% fitness, that all adds up and whenever you apply fitness cards, you get a bigger fitness boost. Same goes for managers. I have about 4 or 5 managers that have +3% contracts. They add up and I get about 3-4 extra contracts (can't remember the exact number).

got it! thank you very much i was almost about to auction off all my staff cards except for 1 of each kind haha

I'm in the middle of a career mode and now every time I try to start the next game the screen just goes blank. Anyone else experience this???

Current Ultimate Team - Won 8 Gold Cups with these guys, definitely a beastly squad

Trying to pick up Ronaldo and put him on the LW. Of course I'm buying Fifa points. Currently at around 700K towards acquiring Ronaldo

Any tips on how to defend corners? I can't seem to defend them at all. I have like 50% chance of it being a goal. :smh:

Any tips on how to defend corners? I can't seem to defend them at all. I have like 50% chance of it being a goal.
mean.gif
I just watch for whoever the opponent is controlling and key in on them. I also take away the near corner.

On a related to note, how do you win volleys? I literally lose like 90% of them

Any tips on how to defend corners? I can't seem to defend them at all. I have like 50% chance of it being a goal. :smh:

If there is a REAL way to do this I'd like to know it.. Nothing seems to work, its all chance

Hold LT, while you're going for a header. I think it helps you get position against your opponent.

As far as corners, I dunno. There's not much you can do against a quality, well-placed corner. If it's going near your goalie, you can try pulling your goalie out with Y to catch the corner.

You can also super-cancel by holding LT+RT to have full control of your player to get better position.

Last edited:
If there is a REAL way to do this I'd like to know it.. Nothing seems to work, its all chance

Like VanillaGorilla said, L2 is the jockey button used to position yourself and basically hold your ground.

Hold LT, while you're going for a header. I think it helps you get position against your opponent.

As far as corners, I dunno. There's not much you can do against a quality, well-placed corner. If it's going near your goalie, you can try pulling your goalie out with Y to catch the corner.

You can also super-cancel by holding LT+RT to have full control of your player to get better position.

Really all you can right there

anyone else feel like the ps3 version of the game just feels choppy? compared to 360.  From gameplay to especially menus.  I feel like its been like this for the past 3 or 4 FIFAs

Current Ultimate Team - Won 8 Gold Cups with these guys, definitely a beastly squad
Trying to pick up Ronaldo and put him on the LW. Of course I'm buying Fifa points. Currently at around 700K towards acquiring Ronaldo

How did you get so much coins :wow:

Like VanillaGorilla said, L2 is the jockey button used to position yourself and basically hold your ground.

LT/L2 doesn't really do anything during a corner kick set piece since most of the time the defender nearest the ball is locked into place while the ball is in the air.

Holding LT+RT/L2+R2 however, let's you freely move your defender defending the set piece so I do that to try and get in front of the ball and head it out.

Same with when I'm taking corners. LT+RT to get infront of the guy defending the corner, and head it in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom