Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Finally won the league :pimp: .. took me until my 3rd or 4th season, cant remember

Won the 2016 euro with Germany too.. Now my goal is to win the league this season, win a treble next season, win the 2018 WC and retire

Does anyone know why I can't play with any of the teams from the Caribbean, specifically Haiti? :\

Yea, I kinda figured that but i thought Cuba or jamaica would've been in it too. Do you know if its a licensing or a "they're not good enough" thing?

They're not good enough to include in a yearly fifa game. You'll have to buy a world cup game to play as nations that obscure. I'm sure they'll be in there/were in there in the WC2010 game.

Probably not good enough. They were all in the 2010 World Cup game. Haven't seen them in regular fifas.

Good looking out, this was my first FIFA and wasn't sure.

What's the best way to get good at this game? I tried to play with with Chicago Fire against one of the other weaker MLS teams and still couldnt score. :lol: I don't see how those skills games help my game.

Really just got to play a lot of games. Play online games and pick up some things from your opponents.

Good looking out, this was my first FIFA and wasn't sure.

What's the best way to get good at this game? I tried to play with with Chicago Fire against one of the other weaker MLS teams and still couldnt score. :lol: I don't see how those skills games help my game.
start by using in the premier, Spanish or Italian leagues.. NEVER I repeat NEVER play with teams from MLS.. also get on practice mode..

Start by using 5 star teams against CPU in kickoff. Play on semipro. Also supposedly youtube has good tutorials.

Don't get discouraged if you can't score, once you get the hang of it, it's really rewarding and you'll get hooked.

I can see the market crashing again once more and more people hop on the next gen consoles.

Prices usually fall off the most around around Christmas anyway.

who /ps4/ in here?

psn.\: eardrumologist

i'm still trying to master passing with this game as well as header and, and most of all, shooting. GK actually stop the shots in this game, so its harder to score lel

They're not good enough to include in a yearly fifa game. You'll have to buy a world cup game to play as nations that obscure. I'm sure they'll be in there/were in there in the WC2010 game.
>cuba
>jamaica

obscure

yea the minute I see a team for Andorra or the Marshall Islands, then I'll be like, obscure teams that nobody has heard of yay!

but those two?

c'mon b

bob marley 420 blazeit

PS4 right here! Message me if any wants a game

PSN: OMGitsKATALYST.

Also, is anyone having trouble defending corner kicks? I am literally giving up a goal a game solely off corners. I still have not found a way to stop this.

PS4 right here! Message me if any wants a game

PSN: OMGitsKATALYST.

Also, is anyone having trouble defending corner kicks? I am literally giving up a goal a game solely off corners. I still have not found a way to stop this.

DUDE I HEAR YOU!

I hate any time of corner or cross on this game!

I will literally use the computer to guard the guy outside the box while I control someone blocking the people inside the box and then the cross comes, WITH ME STANDING INFRONT OF THE FRIGGIN OPONENT, and bam header goes in!

I just sit there shaking my head. Like, sometimes I will be sandwhiching the guy and they still score. I don't get it. In the previos fifa I would block a lot of the corners and crosses by using that tactic up there.

There are a few times where you goof up by pressin L1 to switch again, even though you're already the main defender blocking the guy who is gonna head the ball, but thats besides the point.

Got me ruslted when I was playing for the cup. I make it to the finals and on stoppage time the guys crosses it and Im blocking his striker and the striker still manages to head it in.

rustled x billionare boys club/will cop again

who /ps4/ in here?

psn.\: eardrumologist

i'm still trying to master passing with this game as well as header and, and most of all, shooting. GK actually stop the shots in this game, so its harder to score lel

You want to try running again? Hopefully the connection is better.

That pk they called on you was some BS. I shanked the hell out of that pk on purpose for you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom