Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

I agree, Stamina comes clutch when you have a league game and 2 cup games all within a week :lol: it gets pretty annoying when you're a few seasons in and winning/competing in multiple types of matches.

For all you FUT guys TOTS (Team of the Season) Cards are confirmed to be released tomorrow. The transfer market has imploded already. A bunch of nice steals all around at the moment but people at the FIFA forums say card prices will keep dropping especially when the better batches of the TOTS cards get put on the market.

Ibra and Messi are all under 1 mill now. Pretty tempting to scoop either one but I'm gonna keep an eye on their prices before they rise again. My first year of FUT and I traded my way up to 1.2 milli for this. Gonna try to spend 200k max to open packs hoping for that come up on a nice Blue TOTS card :pimp:. I want to build a Million Dollar team to use and enjoy before 15 comes out.
I have 2.8 mil saved up and messi in my squad right now.. My body is ready u on xbox?

I agree, Stamina comes clutch when you have a league game and 2 cup games all within a week :lol: it gets pretty annoying when you're a few seasons in and winning/competing in multiple types of matches.

For all you FUT guys TOTS (Team of the Season) Cards are confirmed to be released tomorrow. The transfer market has imploded already. A bunch of nice steals all around at the moment but people at the FIFA forums say card prices will keep dropping especially when the better batches of the TOTS cards get put on the market.

Ibra and Messi are all under 1 mill now. Pretty tempting to scoop either one but I'm gonna keep an eye on their prices before they rise again. My first year of FUT and I traded my way up to 1.2 milli for this. Gonna try to spend 200k max to open packs hoping for that come up on a nice Blue TOTS card :pimp:. I want to build a Million Dollar team to use and enjoy before 15 comes out.

I don't really think it's worth it to buy 200k worth of packs tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the worst TOTS. Most of those players won't be valued at 200k+. I'd wait for bpl, bundesliga or bbva.

I have 2.8 mil saved up and messi in my squad right now.. My body is ready u on xbox?
Nice fam, I sold my team to get ready for this too. Yup I'm on the box, seems like prices for most players are cheaper on xbox too :pimp:

I don't really think it's worth it to buy 200k worth of packs tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the worst TOTS. Most of those players won't be valued at 200k+. I'd wait for bpl, bundesliga or bbva.
Oh most definitely. I'm waiting for BPL and Bundesliga since I've been messing with squads from those leagues all year. Might try to open some packs when BBVA gets released and pray to the EA God's to pull a Ronaldo, Messi or Bale :lol:

Did you guys cop anyone?

Im still waiting patiently for BPL Tots, so hopefully the price will drop by then. Price slowly started increasing right now.... kinda having doubt if i made the right choice...

Ronaldo increased by 100k withint 12 hours and Ibrahimovic also went up by 150k...

hope im making the right choice

Did you guys cop anyone?

Im still waiting patiently for BPL Tots, so hopefully the price will drop by then. Price slowly started increasing right now.... kinda having doubt if i made the right choice...

Ronaldo increased by 100k withint 12 hours and Ibrahimovic also went up by 150k...

hope im making the right choice

I dont play UT but i would assume when EPL and Bundesliga TOTS are released the others will go down. People are gonna want those EPL players + BVB and Bayern ... TOTS Reus would be :x

Been playing career myself. I feel like I've accomplished everything there is to on seasons :lol: and not a fan of UT.

Can't wait to get a ps4 when fifa 15 drops. Gunna give pro clubs a run for the first time so that'll be something new and refreshing.

I mostly play online, but recently picked up my pro again and will probably pick up up manager mode. Nearing the end of the semester so gotta put away everything and focus on prepping for finals.

wait, is there gonna be a new TOTS every day/week? and will there be TOTS for each league? 

I've been playing FIFA since 08, but this is my first time making it this far with the game and playing consistently and not giving up on the game/UT in the winter so I've never got a chance to mess with TOTS stuff.

wait, is there gonna be a new TOTS every day/week? and will there be TOTS for each league? 

I've been playing FIFA since 08, but this is my first time making it this far with the game and playing consistently and not giving up on the game/UT in the winter so I've never got a chance to mess with TOTS stuff.
Same here first year on FUT but surprisingly I've found it fun after getting over the hump of cheap bad teams. Luckily pulled a few expensive players from packs and that set me off good from the start. Haven't got ishh since :lol: :smh:

Should be a new TOTS for each league every week I'm assuming and hearing from people. Supposedly BPL TOTS is next week too.

Just popped in 14 for the first time on XB1 and I'll be runnin for a while. Add me if you wanna play: ScaredShiftless

Same here first year on FUT but surprisingly I've found it fun after getting over the hump of cheap bad teams. Luckily pulled a few expensive players from packs and that set me off good from the start. Haven't got ishh since
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Should be a new TOTS for each league every week I'm assuming and hearing from people. Supposedly BPL TOTS is next week too.
Ohhh okay cool... I'll be saving my coins till then.

I was really close to putting the game away a week or two ago, and then drew an updated Suarez and a Rooney...

Nothing too special, but had me excited enough to keep playing 
laugh.gif

DaBottom305- Please stop holding x and r1 to defend mate.

sincerely,

eardrumologist

I don't even want to buy any of those TOFTS packs. The only people I need to make my squad better are the french folks and I'm not trynna gamble my coins to see if I get one of them.

I'll wait for some other ones.

DaBottom305- Please stop holding x and r1 to defend mate.

sincerely,

eardrumologist

The last 3 games we've played might've been the most heated I've ever been playing FIFA. Something like 0-4, 0-5, and I can't remember the last one.

X and R1 are my go to moves. I used to do a lot of Square and Circles but if I missed it was either a foul or I had my player sliding on the floor. Despite our last few games I'm more satisfied with my defense than offense. I was trying to copy your offensive style but it didnt work, and I realized my cross setting was set to assisted instead of semi, which explains why all my crosses pretty much went way out of the box.

The last 3 games we've played might've been the most heated I've ever been playing FIFA. Something like 0-4, 0-5, and I can't remember the last one.

X and R1 are my go to moves. I used to do a lot of Square and Circles but if I missed it was either a foul or I had my player sliding on the floor. Despite our last few games I'm more satisfied with my defense than offense. I was trying to copy your offensive style but it didnt work, and I realized my cross setting was set to assisted instead of semi, which explains why all my crosses pretty much went way out of the box.
Bro add me lol. 

Ohhh okay cool... I'll be saving my coins till then.

I was really close to putting the game away a week or two ago, and then drew an updated Suarez and a Rooney...

Nothing too special, but had me excited enough to keep playing :lol:  
Nice pulls! UP Suarez was :pimp: for me when I had him. I converted Rooney to a CAM and had Aguero up top with Suarez in a 4212 and my front 3 was money. Too bad that Rooney wasn't this week for his TOTS you would be eating right now. He's around 1 mill currently.

Last edited:

Bro add me lol. 

Leaving work. Give me 45 mins. Don't run.

PSN - DaBottom305

I'll play anyone on PS4 in here....we can make it interesting too betting some coins and what-not. 

Yesterday I played someone with 4 TOTS cards and 4 informs.....beat them 3 to 1 with my 0 TOTS 0 inform team. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom