Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

quick question....

does EA still have the online pass thing (redeem code to access online game modes)? or can i scoop a used copy and be good?

i remember reading that EA was deading that... but didnt know if it was on the next-gen or what.

They got rid of the online pass. You will be good with a used copy.

Current FUT Squad.

View media item 625241

Last edited:
Me too but ive only been drawing :smh:

I went 16-19-3 in my first career season. Ended up in 5th by a point ..first time in the europa league :wow:

So far in my 2nd im like 6-10-3

I dont know whats going on, in fifa 13 I won the EPL 5/6 seasons, i won like 3 doubles, and 1 treble

Take it as an opportunity to win the Europa League. Once you crack a CL spot for the first time, you'll likely never be in the Europa League again. Still bugs me that I didn't win it the only season I got a chance to in fifa 13.

im 11-11-3 now. Sitting in 6th :smh:

Made a comeback :pimp:

21-12-4 right now. Got down to 8th but I just need to win my last game and i clinch 3rd. Got the EL final next

The negative tactics online are super frustrating. I'm 11-3-2 on UT, but all of my draws/losses are just guys who play ultra defensive then launch the ball forward to fast/powerful striker combos. I just lost to a guy who had 39% possession 65% passing and a GK with a 9.7 match rating.

they need to stop bsing and put the feature in to play 3v3/4v4 online

btw how do u play 2v2 online??!

Last edited:
Only way to play 2 v 2 now is via CO-OP Seasons with XBL/PSN friends.

Hit the post/crossbar over 60 times since Friday :x

Played the PS4 version today ...definitely way better IMO. If you got a sony store by you check it out. I know the xbox one tour is making its rounds to different locations

The word on the street is that we should sell our FUT squad now because bale, CR7, and benzema IF is coming out next week....

If those three are all on the team of the week in ultimate team next week, a huge amount of packs will be opened. Prices of players would drop due to the market being flooded. You'd want to sell your teams before that happens so you don't lose out on coins.

The odds those three all get IF's is slim to none imo. Who was the last player to get one for a midweek game when they had a weekend game?

If those three are all on the team of the week in ultimate team next week, a huge amount of packs will be opened. Prices of players would drop due to the market being flooded. You'd want to sell your teams before that happens so you don't lose out on coins.

The odds those three all get IF's is slim to none imo. Who was the last player to get one for a midweek game when they had a weekend game?

The market will crash within next week. Its bound to happen... i will be very surprised if it doesnt crash.

there is a happy hour going on until next weekend and with possible CR7 or any of those 3 in IF will make players open more packs than ever.

I just cashed in at 230k. Laying low until next weekend

Played the PS4 version today ...definitely way better IMO. If you got a sony store by you check it out. I know the xbox one tour is making its rounds to different locations
In terms of gameplay or just by graphics? I'm curious

Lost to Real Madrid in the quarterfnals of the CL. 1-0 aggregate :smh:

Kinda upset b/c i played a quarterfinal FA Cup against Chelsea which went 120 minutes + penalties, then I had a game against Madrid the NEXT day, which i lost 1-0... Never seen that before..

in 13 I lost to RM in the semis 3 times and barcelona once in the final.. Took me until my 5th season to win the CL, but i won 5/6 EPL titles

I'm about to go into my 4th season and I only have the Europa League/supercup to show for it :wow:.

Got Germany though I'm about to win the Euro :evil:

My whole plan in 13 was to win the 2016 Euro, win the league in 2017, win a treble in 2018, and win the WC 2018 and then "retire". did all of it but I lost to Italy in the finals of the WC :frown: . Lets see if I can do it this time ..

Last edited:
Victor Ibarbo just caused the first controller casualty of FUT 14. Its unreal how overpowered he is

Guess i was right. Prices are dropping like flies.

Anyone want to gift me some EASFC Unlockable FUT Coin matches for me?

I'll return the favor

Sold off my team my team for around 400k last week just in case. Will be able to buy it back for less than half of that soon.

Sold off my team my team for around 400k last week just in case. Will be able to buy it back for less than half of that soon.

Wait till this weekend. It will be much cheaper.

Damn This TOTW is ridiculous who knew

Back
Top Bottom