Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

View media item 1442403
Congrats :lol:

Where you plan on putting him?
Thanks fam, I still can't believe I just pulled him. What made it suspenseful was that he is the last card to show on the pack. I saw orange and got excited since MOTM Brahimi is already a good pull, scrolled to De Bruyne and saw orange again and just dropped my controller :lol:

Just sold him for 12.5 million, never ever had this much money before so I'm probably gonna just pick up his regular card and a legend to make a team. Not a big fan of super cards since I doubt this MOTM card is worth 5 mill more than his regular card. I really lost interest in FUT but with this surplus of coins I might make almost every team I can think of lol.

Anyways this is pretty crazy. I wonder if EA increased the card weight on cards. 2 MOTM cards in one pack is insane, hell even a regular Ronaldo in a pack is insane. Never had this type of luck before even for 50k packs which I love.

Reps 4 life for anyone that can break down this whole card buying a team thing for me. I just tried starting a team, have all guys in 50s - 60s, how do I acquire coins? Just by playing more matches with this team? I played one and lost to Juventus badly

Reps 4 life for anyone that can break down this whole card buying a team thing for me. I just tried starting a team, have all guys in 50s - 60s, how do I acquire coins? Just by playing more matches with this team? I played one and lost to Juventus badly
Yes the best way when you start out is by playing single player seasons or tournaments. Be really frugal about your coins because they are hard to get. Best way to start off is to go to the games home page and go to the catalag menu and purchase coin boosters/multipliers. Best ones are the ones that give you 1000 coins for 15 matches or whatever. Save all that up and by the time you finish 15 games that should be 15-20k to use for a solid gold team. Theres multiple boosts so you can use all of em and save. And try to play the easier seasons matches to, playing Juventus with 50 rated bronze players is hard even for FIFA veterans :lol:

Try to resist using your coins to open packs unless you want to use real currency to purchase FIFA points which you can use to open packs. Opening packs is basically a FIFA lottery. You have a chance to get the most expensive and high rated players, but risk losing that money to only receive players that aren't even worth the money you used to open the pack.

A good way to build a team is use the concept squad builder and plan out a team. Once you want to buy your players try your best to search for the cheapest available on the market to save coins. You would think it's common sense but most people will buy their favorite players for any price when they search them. When you search for players the first few listings are always deceptive because people like to sell high to bait people thinking that it's the normal price for the players. What you wanna do is search a few pages and once you get an idea of how much a player goes for use the search tools for the lowest Buy it now price. It's really the only way to go or try to bid on open bids if their price is below the cheapest buy it now on the market. If you got any further questions feel free to PM Me as I don't want to clog up the page lol.

Last edited:
Going to have my spring break starting Saturday and a friend of mine will be letting me borrow his xb1 with fifa 15. Hope to run some matches against NTers during the week off.

Who are the best NT's got on xbl? 
happy.gif

How the **** do I dribble like a beast? I have dudes run the ball all the way down the middle and split my defenders [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] I have an 86 boatang, hummels, and Nuer as my goalie and I still get embarrassed. I swear I only score headers with Lewendosky.

How the **** do I dribble like a beast? I have dudes run the ball all the way down the middle and split my defenders [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] I have an 86 boatang, hummels, and Nuer as my goalie and I still get embarrassed. I swear I only score headers with Lewendosky.
do you hold X/A (PS/XB) when you defend? Scoring only headers is usually a sign of it being your first fifa game too 
laugh.gif

I always tell people, best way to learn the game is against the computer in manager mode on the appropriate difficulty level.

Going to have my spring break starting Saturday and a friend of mine will be letting me borrow his xb1 with fifa 15. Hope to run some matches against NTers during the week off.

Who are the best NT's got on xbl? :D  
I'm down.

HEGGS x 24

do you hold X/A (PS/XB) when you defend? Scoring only headers is usually a sign of it being your first fifa game too :lol:

I always tell people, best way to learn the game is against the computer in manager mode on the appropriate difficulty level.

What's manager mode?

Boateng is my dude :pimp: favorite defender

German squad doe :pimp:

And I suggest going to the practice field and testing new skill moves and trying them out in single player modes before trying them online.

I suck at headers. But when I do score them, it's Hummels who comes through clutch :smokin

Be more disciplined in defense. IMO Hummels, and all defenders with high attacking workrates suck. Switch to Chiellini-Barzagli- Buffon and you will be amazed, won't have to change the rest of your team either.

Also, just start in offline tournaments and seasons. Start off at amateur, then semipro, etc. until you start beating the AI 6-7 to nothing. You'll get better and earn coins along the way.

Last edited:
I want to make an MLS squad.

Who are some sleepers that I should pick up?

Gyasi Zardes is an underrated Striker with solid strength

Graham Zusi at a CM (hes a LW on his card) is really good for me as well. Good passer with solid long shots and a great FK taker for me.

Last edited:
So holding x (ps4) has helped me out immensely on defense. Thanks lads. Any tips on how to dribble like a beast?

Friends Xbox1 currently updating, don't know his GT yet :lol:

If anyone will be on drop your GT and I'll add

My bad Heggsy, just got done playing for the night and saw your post on NT. GT is kingbeatz1 though, I'll also add you next time I'm on and we'll run it.

Last edited:
FIFA be on some ******** too much man. I'm up 2-1 damn near at the end of extra time. I throw it in to reus, he has a bad touch some how and it gets stolen, then my opponent scores off that break. I look at the replay after the game to see how his LW got so open and my ****** RB was on the left side of the field like he was playing LB and no one covered for him.

Sold the majority of my german squad.

Built an English premiere league squad.

Couldn't part ways with Reus though. Really didn't want to let Lewedawski go but I have too many strikers.

This new squad is nowhere as fast as the last though.

Americans next.

So holding x (ps4) has helped me out immensely on defense. Thanks lads. Any tips on how to dribble like a beast?
laugh.gif
 Playing like that can be easily exposed.  A quick 1-2 with a back pass will have your Defender chasing the ball instead of covering the guy making the run.  Or any back pass will have your defender holding X out of position

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom