Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

I actually pulled Neymar in one of the free packs... but idk if I'll get around to a La Liga or Brasil squad, and its untradable 

eyes.gif

riiight
??? Messi in a free pack? What's wrong with that
he is calling you a liar.

Man after price band was implemented i lost alot of interest in fifa... Usually i would play around 3-4 games a night now i havent even touched it in like 2 weeks... i played PES and gameplay is actually better.. damn EA you finally done it and lost my interest :smh:

Ended up getting IF Fernando... Guess I could make a Brazilian or BPL squad at some point.
Ready for TOTS Pogba and de bruyne :evil: I'm glad I didn't spend the coins on SIF Neymar and opted to just stick with his regular card

I hate the fact you cant sell players you pulled from the free packs :stoneface:

only player I pulled worth mentioning is Hames :smh:

When does TOTS packs come out and how much so they usually go for? Not like you could sell them anyway with the crappy market

Need ideas on how to throw in Thiago Silva and Neymar into a BPL squad pls
You can do this, Thiago Silva and Neymar would be in 7 chemistry but you can add a Brazillian manager if you want their chemistry to go up.

Formation 41212

You guys! Lent is almost over!  Is this PS4 tourney still going down?  I've already got my FIFA spotify playlist that has all the songs from FIFA soundtracks since FIFA '08.  
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Spotify coming through just in time.

ill play friends but I'm on PS4. everyone add me, its funner to play friends than rage on lag losses. illmaticpoison

Whoop this dude 5-2 with an all star squad last night then the game said connection lost and proceed to hand me the L I just quit probably won't touch this game for a while again

I thought i had the will power to skip out on this this year...

I do not lol

Is it gunna get a price drop soon? What 5 months till the new one?

This game drives me bonkers. I have wanted IF Opara since the Wednesday it dropped. Of course, there are none on the market at the time. No big deal, assuming since had just released that it would pop up eventually. I finally get up to the 150k that it takes for his max. Still none on the market two weeks later. I see FUTHEAD shows that they raised the max price for him to 180k. Build up enough coins to get him at 180k if one pops up. In the 3 weeks IF Opara has been out, I have seen 0 on the market. That is blasphemous on EA's part.

They killed the market. I been trying to sell aguero for a while but nobody's buying even at min of 217k. 2 months ago he would have flown off for a bit cheaper

Back
Top Bottom