Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

man, i'm about to join you guys' club.  The dudes i'm playing with don't ever play pro clubs anymore.

Sold off all of my Bundesliga players yesterday and buuilt this Serie A squad... Couldn't do much with that Bundesliga team, I don't know what it was but I kept getting beat up.

4-0 since I copped Pogba/Tevez

Bench has Torres, Palacio, Biabiany, Asamoah and Luiz Gustavo fits in perfectly for De Rossi when hes gassed.

Sold off all of my Bundesliga players yesterday and buuilt this Serie A squad... Couldn't do much with that Bundesliga team, I don't know what it was but I kept getting beat up.

Bench has Torres, Palacio, Biabiany, Asamoah and Luiz Gustavo fits in perfectly for De Rossi when hes gassed.

View media item 1219818

I did the opposite sold all my serie A squad to get bundesliga... well mainly Reus. heard hes a beast but i played him few games nothing special abotu him yet :/

I did the opposite sold all my serie A squad to get bundesliga... well mainly Reus. heard hes a beast but i played him few games nothing special abotu him yet :/
I've been a lot more successful with the Serie A team... Just couldn't get it going with Ramos in Bundesliga... Couldn't afford Lewandowski but I switched and was able to afford Tevez/Higuain/Ibarbo/Lacazette/palacio to rotate at ST with Pogba at CAM and its been working much better for me.

Came back from vacation, opened up a pack and got my mans Reus! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Instantly played a few games with him and he was nice. It really depends on your formation on him. He was best for me as a LW. Played him as a LM and found him to track back on defense too much so I had to set up my offense and wait for him a lot longer. He Is super nice in dribbling and beating defenders one on one, incredible pace and a hell of a shot. Made a screamer from 40yds out catching my opponents GK off his line.

Definitely worth the 140k+ he's goin for on the Xbox marketplace. Might sell him and use that for investments though.

Heads up, Toys R Us has a promotion going on where you can buy 2 EA Sports games and save $50.

Included in the promotion are Madden 15, Fifa 15, NHL 15 and EA Sports UFC.

The deal ends tomorrow.

Link

The FUT experience ruined many players for me. I watch games in real life and just :smh: in disgust when I see em on my TV.

:lol: I meant that I can't even watch players like Walcott, Aubameyang, Ibarbo, Biabany, Benteke, David Luiz and other OP FIFA FUT players in real life. I just get reminded of all the cheesy people who have abused the hell out of em in the FIFA game if you get what I'm saying.

Just had a game that I pressed X 5 times and wouldn't pass, they took it, scored.   I really don't know what happened.  I was good at this game, and now all of a sudden I literally haven't been able to win for 2 or 3 weeks straight.  I'm pretty sure I didn't all of a sudden become garbage at FIFA considering I've been playing since 2006.  It all started after I sent someone a message calling them a poor pos for having a laggy connection. 

Back
Top Bottom