::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

So proud of being american during moments like this.

Next 2 games gonna be ROUGH though.

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life,
And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.
I'd thank my lucky stars to be living here today,
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away.

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee,
across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea,

From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA,
Well, there's pride in every American heart,
and it's time to stand and say:

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

WHERE YOU BUMS THAT WAS SLANDERING KLINSMANN?

I LOVE THE ATTITUDE HE INSTILLED INTO THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard its only the second first game win since the 1930s.... I really want to celebrate. But its just hard for me as a fan. I guess I celebrate a bit tonight and refocus later this week.

US play some ugly *** football. Out-possessed but oh so scrappy in their own third. What a difference from the Bob Bradley era. From a neutral perspective I seem them getting destroyed their next two matches. Temper expectations, US fans.

^ ESPN news

whos the lady on espn news right now
nerd.gif
Cassidy Hubbarth
pimp.gif

US play some ugly *** football. Out-possessed but oh so scrappy in their own third. What a difference from the Bob Bradley era. From a neutral perspective I seem them getting destroyed their next two matches. Temper expectations, US fans.

DON'T CARE

FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS

I concur.

Portugal gonna be out for blood to clinch that second spot.

Germany gonna coast through the next two matches.

Ghana...I don't expect much vs Germany but Portugal they could struggle through a draw.

Last edited:
Good game. Ghana dominated but couldn't finish for ****. Ghana's #21 is garbage. He caused both US goals. Congrats but the US will get slaughtered by Portugal and Germany if they play like they did today

WHERE YOU BUMS THAT WAS SLANDERING KLINSMANN?

I LOVE THE ATTITUDE HE INSTILLED INTO THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They've played with that "attitude" for the last 20 years.

Klinzy wanted to bring flair to US soccer but realized he couldn't with the talent pool he has. So he sold everyone on this "HEART. ATTITUDE. PASSION." mantra because the every 4 year fan eats that stuff up every 4 years like the bucket of Bon Bons in their lap during this game.

Good game. Ghana dominated but couldn't finish for ****. Ghana's #21 is garbage. He caused both US goals. Congrats but the US will get slaughtered by Portugal and Germany if they play like they did today
Not sure about Portugal but Germany yes. Pepe is suspended so thats def an upside and Portugal looked absolute shiat today

Back
Top Bottom