::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

They've played with that "attitude" for the last 20 years.

Klinzy wanted to bring flair to US soccer but realized he couldn't with the talent pool he has. So he sold everyone on this "HEART. ATTITUDE. PASSION." mantra because the every 4 year fan eats that stuff up every 4 years like the bucket of Bon Bons in their lap during this game.

You love America or nah?

Man I am excited but terrified at the same time. Johansson is AWFUL. Dude is straight Charmin. With no forward to loft the ball up to and no possession in the midfield...man thats scarier that Fredo in the cut.

EDIT: Bradley though??????? Jesus

Last edited:
They've played with that "attitude" for the last 20 years.

Klinzy wanted to bring flair to US soccer but realized he couldn't with the talent pool he has. So he sold everyone on this "HEART. ATTITUDE. PASSION." mantra because the every 4 year fan eats that stuff up every 4 years like the bucket of Bon Bons in their lap during this game.
to be fair, he's getting results where it counts, so whats teh big deal?

the USA isn't playing visually pleasing soccer right now and it can be frustrating, but whatever they got going on is working.

Give it some time and the USA should have a good foundation to pick talent with flair from.

Flair is an extra, tactics and results are a first.

Man I am excited but terrified at the same time. Johansson is AWFUL. Dude is straight Charmin. With no forward to loft the ball up to and no possession in the midfield...man thats scarier that Fredo in the cut.

EDIT: Bradley though??????? Jesus

They needed Wondo. He is an MLS star so he is looked down on but the dude positions himself well and has heart. Hopefully he gets a chance to prove it.

Portugal looked vulnerable today. We'll see how they perform Sunday.

You dudes don't actually think Mexico has a chance versus Brazil do you? :lol:

Portugal without Pepe and Coentrao? I'll take my chances with the USMNT :lol:

Start Wondo, hopefully Besler and Demps work through their nicks.

Bradley should go off and won't be bossed around in the midfield by a bunch of athletic giants.

Portugal looked vulnerable today. We'll see how they perform Sunday.

You dudes don't actually think Mexico has a chance versus Brazil do you? :lol:
did we watch 2 different brazils?

the cohesive play from Brazil isn't there b. Mexico got that down, the just need someone to net the goals in.

I can see them winning or getting a draw :smokin

either way, i'll be ready for tomorrow.

all 3 matches should be good.

did we watch 2 different brazils?

the cohesive play from Brazil isn't there b. Mexico got that down, the just need someone to net the goals in.

I can see them winning or getting a draw :smokin

either way, i'll be ready for tomorrow.

all 3 matches should be good.

Lol lets put money on this.

tumblr_m8j0upUkrX1rajxzpo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom