::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Don't bring negativity in the thread bruh. Even if that's how you feel, never speak on it haha nah but seriously I think we need to set the tone early to deliver.

I believe belgium is going to live up to expectations. That squad is just so talented and they seem to have the chemistry playing together to overcome their inexperience.

Eden hazard and lukaku is going to go nuts

roll.gif

Good luck to all you Tri fans. Mexico always plays them tough but I'm afraid Brazil might want to make a statement after their first game and seeing Holland, Italy, and Germany play.

Last edited:
The German embassy in DC is going to play the game vs The US on a projector outside

I think I will be calling in sick that day

The German embassy in DC is going to play the game vs The US on a projector outside

I think I will be calling in sick that day
Thats awesome! Sounds like it will be a good time even if US gets destroyed haha I'm jelly i got nothing like that around me.

Yo USA Was too live
John Brooks Goal was the truth!!!
This is why I love world cup a dude coming off the bench only 22 and just made history by beating Ghana
Imagine that adrenaline rush
Love world cup hope USA makes a deep run!!!

On a side note what's up with them contaminated skittles

Question for anyone who plays the WC Fantasy Game on FIFA's website ... can you change players once the 2nd games start or gotta stick with what you originally picked?

Question for anyone who plays the WC Fantasy Game on FIFA's website ... can you change players once the 2nd games start or gotta stick with what you originally picked?

Can change after the Group Stages

Far from a Mexico fan but I liked what I saw against Cameroon. I think there gona give Brazil a good fight. Still rooting for Brazil on this one.

Call me salty but I hope Algeria gets smashed on for that anti-futbol stuff they pulled off against the US last world cup. F them.

Back
Top Bottom