::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Brasil gonna win... chicharito is cursed lol imo they shoulda ended in a tie against Cameroon

Also ghana was killing the US defence... if they play that **** of a defence against Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo will make em pay. If they learn from this match then I c US taking it

Last edited:
DVR the USA vs. Gana game, maaan do we play bad defense. Gana was always on the attack and we were always on defense it seems how. We have bad pass and lots of mental errors. Good win, but we gotta do better.

Lol lets put money on this.
would definitely put money on this if I had spare. I'll skimp out on the bet, thanks tho.
edit- *looks at SN*
I remember who you are
View media item 1030222

Brasil gonna win... chicharito is cursed lol imo they shoulda ended in a tie against Cameroon

View media item 1030208good thing mexico has 3 other strikers to choose from, but i see chicharito still getting picked for half time sub :rolleyes

Son said mexico should have tied :lol:

Cameroon played terrible son, had what? 2 shots on target?

mexico scores 3 goals with 2 disallowed and it should have been a tie?

topest of keks.

Last edited:
Lol, this just like the NBA thread. Old fans calling new fans out. New fans pleading their case/knowledge with old fans. Ego vs Ego:
Who knows more: vs Who googles

Man, universal I guess. But thanks T truth-serum for posting those stats. I don't know what any of them mean but I know from watching it seemed Ghana shot way more than USA and they did, your chart proved it.

And for the record, casual 4yr fan here, hope I'm welcome. If not well eff it; I'll stay

Last edited:
"4 year fan" :lol: there's never anything wrong supporting your country IMO. Don't have to follow year round in order to cheer on your nation on the biggest stage...unless there's a World Cup Fan Rulebook I missed reading.

"4 year fan"
laugh.gif
there's never anything wrong supporting your country IMO. Don't have to follow year round in order to cheer on your nation on the biggest stage...unless there's a World Cup Fan Rulebook I missed reading.
truth-sermon just talks outta his ***......pay the child no mind

I don't understand where this "4 year fan" elitism is coming from, specially in this thread, the WC thread.

Even on the other one, dudes are acting like it's a secret club house... on a public forum :rolleyes

It's whatever, the world cup is here once every 4 years so if more people come in and enjoy it with the rest of the regulars than I think that's a good thing because some might actually stay and follow their favorite players from the WC.

Just keep cooking.

:smokin

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a fan every four years. Just don't be like those guys who come in here with zero knowledge but still disrespect long time fans of the game with comments like "Sit down, you don't know what you're talking about, I've been watching soccer for the past 6 years so I'm an expert" and then spew some complete garbage when it comes to making observations of the sport

Last edited:
Lol, this just like the NBA thread. Old fans calling new fans out. New fans pleading their case/knowledge with old fans. Ego vs Ego:

And for the record, casual 4yr fan here, hope I'm welcome. If not well eff it; I'll stay

True. I feel you but thats what makes it fun right...it is a forum. Welcome dude.

Last edited:
I don't understand where this "4 year fan" elitism is coming from, specially in this thread, the WC thread.

Even on the other one, dudes are acting like it's a secret club house... on a public forum :rolleyes

It's whatever, the world cup is here once every 4 years so if more people come in and enjoy it with the rest of the regulars than I think that's a good thing because some might actually stay and follow their favorite players from the WC.

Just keep cooking.

:smokin

Word. Completely agree.

Respect Mike.

I hope you Rep me when I say...Mexico va perder cabrones LOL jk Good luck.

"El Futbol es lo mas importante de las cosas menos importante"

"Soccer is the most important thing of the least important things in life"

Last edited:
Far from a Mexico fan but I hope my boy Gio goes off tomorrow. What happened last game was shameful

True. I feel you but thats what makes it fun right...it is a forum. Welcome dude.

Yea man. Cracks me up on the daily. It's like the funny papers, or the comics in the newspaper. Good stuff.
Appreciate the welcome, thanks man

Man the US looked terrible.

They're lucky they were playing such an undisciplined team. Dudes were taking half volleys from 35 yards out :smh:

The 2nd half play by USA (sans the beautiful header) will not fly against Germany, and likely Portugal as well.

Need to score early against Portugal and play containment from there.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Word. Completely agree.

Respect Mike.

I hope you Rep me when I say...Mexico va perder cabrones LOL jk Good luck.
View media item 1022770UW0TM8?!

It's cool brah. I'm hoping Mexico proves you wrong. I'm gonna watch rudo y cursi, you reminded me that movie brings the lolz y el bartuta la cerro re chido al final :smokin Fuerza Azteca!
ooo, no para ti tambien hay que incluir los mayas y todas las demas tribus de mexico jaja no te creas che

View media item 1030208go mexico has 3 other strikers to choose from, but i see chicharito still getting picked for half time sub :rolleyes

Son said mexico should have tied :lol:

Cameroon played terrible son, had what? 2 shots on target?

mexico scores 3 goals with 2 disallowed and it should have been a tie?

topest of keks.[/quote]

Yes they should've tied by the way the game was being reffed... if it hadnt been for the rain the shot that the Cameroon GK blocked would have been deflected past Peralta and fyi cameroon had 13 shots with 6 being on target.

Last edited:
Hoping for a win but preparing myself for a defeat tomorrow. I think the important game is Croatia. I hope to god we can get a good result tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom