::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I see Brasil gettin in that Mexico *** today :lol:
I don't know if Brasil will reflect the same 3-1 scoreline as they did against Croatia. They should, but I don't see it. Maybe I'm giving Mexico too much credit. Gio is filthy on the ball and played very well against Cameroon.

So I heard that Ghana has a big shortage on electricity because one of their River damns is drying up, so the Government borrowed 50 MGwatts from a neighboring country and shut down their major Aluminum factory to use that electricity to power the teles so the peeps could watch their Ghana play in the World Cup. Pretty dope, but sucks they lost.

So I heard that Ghana has a big shortage on electricity because one of their River damns is drying up, so the Government borrowed 50 MGwatts from a neighboring country and shut down their major Aluminum factory to use that electricity to power the teles so the peeps could watch their Ghana play in the World Cup. Pretty dope, but sucks they lost.

Yup they rationed the electricity within the nation to watch the game. pretty amazing. hope they beat Germany :pimp: they're good peepz.. except for the ghanian witch doctor lol smh

Good win for the US last night, I honestly think that if you get a draw against Portugal then you will advance

resume from Monday, June 16, 2014:

Germany VS Portugal: Germany defeated Portugal by 4:0 with Thomas Müller scoring 3 of them. Pepe did a dumb foul trying to provocate him but ended up with a red card.

Iran VS Nigeria: boring game....0:0 but at least a friendly game without big argues and terrible fouls.

USA VS Ghana: USA started very well then cooled off. Ghana improved since halftime and had many chances to score but weak in execution.
Then 2:1 in the end won by the USA.

So what are you bet for today guys ?

Here are mines:

Belgium 3 - 1 Algeria

Brazil 3 - 1 Mexico

Russia 0 - 2 South Korea

yeah Russia is going to get something from that game, if not win

South Korea to beat Russia?
sick.gif
That's my bet, I feel like South Korea is gonna make a move, just my opinion.

People coming in here and just talk ish because they can..... :rolleyes

im really hoping for positive result today, but im a realist and know that everything is at their favor. i just ask for clean refereeing thats all :D

VAMOS MUCHACHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's my bet, I feel like South Korea is gonna make a move, just my opinion.

Not knocking your opinion bro, Everyone has one :nthat:

I just think Russia will be too strong, Wouldn't be surprised if they won the group

Not knocking your opinion bro, Everyone has one :nthat:

I just think Russia will be too strong, Wouldn't be surprised if they won the group
Russia, Belgium, or Korea could all realistically win the group. I had it Belgium then Korea pre-tournament. Today's Russia/Korea match will dictate a lot moving forward in Group H.

The money offered to players in Russia is unreal for some of the teams, Hence the likes of Hulk all going to the Russian League

its gonna be 3-1 brasil with Gio scoring the single goal for mexico... cry all you want but if brasil plays at the level they should be it will be lights out... but its futbol and things do tend to happen like the Netherlands bombing on spain but imo its 3-1 brasil. i dont care if you get upset.

its gonna be 3-1 brasil with Gio scoring the single goal for mexico... cry all you want but if brasil plays at the level they should be it will be lights out... but its futbol and things do tend to happen like the Netherlands bombing on spain but imo its 3-1 brasil. i dont care if you get upset.

This

Back
Top Bottom