::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Good Job Mexico. U deserve it.

Now for Korea game. You guys have no idea how nervous i am right now... i will be absoultely heart broken if they lose :wow:

I still don't understand how Fred and Jo made the team but Lucas Moura didn't :smh:

Anyways it was a great game.

fan2.gif

Nobody giving mexico a chance before the game......I see you!!!!
Best game of the Cup so far.
Easily Holland X Spain. This game was terrible, Brazilian players didn't show up aside from Neymar. Mexico couldn't get near the Brazilian goal, resorted to long shots which were close but didn't force JC to make any saves. Mexico literally should've just left their goalie out there and keep their players off and Brazil should've just left Neymar out there to play.
draw well worth it mexico goal keeper man put the team on his back
Easily PoM, Croatia had a weak keeper, strong team, Mexico has a strong keeper and weak team. Giovanni did absolutely nothing today.

Nobody giving mexico a chance before the game......I see you!!!!

Best game of the Cup so far.
Easily Holland X Spain. This game was terrible, Brazilian players didn't show up aside from Neymar. Mexico couldn't get near the Brazilian goal, resorted to long shots which were close but didn't force JC to make any saves. Mexico literally should've just left their goalie out there and keep their players off and Brazil should've just left Neymar out there to play.

draw well worth it mexico goal keeper man put the team on his back
Easily PoM, Croatia had a weak keeper, strong team, Mexico has a strong keeper and weak team. Giovanni did absolutely nothing today.

Checks avy..

Tell us how you really feel bro.

I still don't understand how Fred and Jo made the team but Lucas Moura didn't
mean.gif

Anyways it was a great game.
THANK YOU. I think Lucas should've easily made the team but I wouldn't take out Fred cause they play totally different positions. We need a new striker, Fred is absolute ****, does nothing all game long and Felipao decided to take him out 20 minutes already into the second half WTF.

Back
Top Bottom