::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Za Rodinu! Lets go boys time for Russia to shine!
happy.gif
yeah i'm really interested in seeing the russian squad. they're up and down every other world cup so who knows

could be a "dark horse" ya know

mean.gif

Don't be upset bruh, that type of Brazil team in your avy is long gone.
Upset? Far from it. Spain lost a game in their group stages in 2010 and look what happened, lmfao. Nice try though, again wrong football. Don't you have pre-season to watch or something instead of quoting me without anything useful to say?
Surprised the ref didn't give Marcelo the penalty. Scumbag
Marcelo is an idiot. Any player that does that, focuses on diving in the box, is an idiot. He had the open lane towards goal and even if he didn't wanna shoot it he could've laid it back to someone.

Last edited:
:smh:

Don't be upset bruh, that type of Brazil team in your avy is long gone.
Upset? Far from it. Spain lost a game in their group stages in 2010 and look what happened, lmfao. Nice try though, again wrong football. Don't you have pre-season to watch or something instead of quoting me without anything useful to say?

:lol: relax man, you don't know how much I know about futbol or how long I've been watching and playing it. Don't go assuming things because you're upset.

Marcelo is an idiot. Any player that does that focuses on diving in the box is an idiot. He had the open lane towards goal and even if he didn't wanna shoot it he could've laid it back to someone.
i agree man. that was some dumb **** on Marcelos part 
mean.gif

The Brazilians were flopping all night, no surprise that it came back and bit them in the rear end on that late Marcelo "foul".
This is typical Memo, he did this all the time the last couple years for Ajaccio. Especially against PSG

Ochoa has always been great going back to America. Can't believe Aguirre played el conejo in South Africa I was :stoneface:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
relax man, you don't know how much I know about futbol or how long I've been watching and playing it. Don't go assuming things because you're upset.
I didn't say anything about your knowledge, nor do I care about your knowledge of the game. I'm not assuming anything, I just asked a question, which by the looks of your avy (since thats what we're checking am I right?) seems like a pretty good question. You're the one assuming I'm mad/upset. It was a terrible game, simple and plain. On both Brazil and Mexico's part. I rather have games like this happen now and Brazil learn from it, instead of playing like this in the knockout stages.

And comparing 2014 and 2002 is useless cause the game is no longer the same not just the teams. But you should know that right? Of course you should cause you brought it up 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

:lol: relax man, you don't know how much I know about futbol or how long I've been watching and playing it. Don't go assuming things because you're upset.
I didn't say anything about your knowledge, nor do I care about your knowledge of the game. I'm not assuming anything, I just asked a question, which by the looks of your avy (since thats what we're checking am I right?) seems like a pretty good question. You're the one assuming I'm mad/upset. It was a terrible game, simple and plain. On both Brazil and Mexico's part. I rather have games like this happen now and Brazil learn from it, instead of playing like this in the knockout stages.

And comparing 2014 and 2002 is useless cause the game is no longer the same not just the teams. But you should know that right? Of course you should cause you brought it up :lol: :wink:

:smh:

yeah i'm really interested in seeing the russian squad. they're up and down every other world cup so who knows

could be a "dark horse" ya know
After Euro 2012 I hope they all have great attitudes and confidence. Capello is a great coach and hopefully theyre first cup in 12 years is a good one.

And comparing 2014 and 2002 is useless cause the game is no longer the same not just the teams. But you should know that right? Of course you should cause you brought it up :lol: :wink:

NENAS NENAS your medias are going to rip. Just carry on SMDH.

Back
Top Bottom