::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

laugh.gif
@ it being a bad game because he didn't get the result he expected.
.... So it wasn't a bad game because I like good football, it was because I didn't get the result I expected? Right, I shouldn't even bother with someone like you but here you go.

Mexico, nothing but long shots and their best player disappeared (Wonder why his brother doesn't get called, he isn't all that bad). The Mexican keeper having the game of his life and aside from Neymar's first header the other saves went right at him, he proved he has great reflexes.

Brazil, ****** play with very few plays that actually resulted in something. No one showed up aside from the major defenders Luiz and Silva. Midfield, Luiz Gustavo. That was it. Neymar had some nice plays but nothing to excite. Fred, Jo, Paulinho, Oscar, Bernard, Dani all went MIA in the game, did nothing.

Yet that's supposed to excite me? Either you haven't seen good football or you're proving you're new to this. Which is it? Cause you know, I don't wanna assume one or the other, I'll lay it out there and have you tell me which one it is. Compare today's game against Ivory Coast X Japan. Now that game had great football on both sides. Holland X Spain. Great football displayed by Holland. Even yesterday's USA X Ghana was excited. Today, not at all.

:lol: @ it being a bad game because he didn't get the result he expected.
.... So it wasn't a bad game because I like good football, it was because I didn't get the result I expected? Right, I shouldn't even bother with someone like you but here you go.

Mexico, nothing but long shots and their best player disappeared (Wonder why his brother doesn't get called, he isn't all that bad). The Mexican keeper having the game of his life and aside from Neymar's first header the other saves went right at him, he proved he has great reflexes.

Brazil, ****** play with very few plays that actually resulted in something. No one showed up aside from the major defenders Luiz and Silva. Midfield, Luiz Gustavo. That was it. Neymar had some nice plays but nothing to excite. Fred, Jo, Paulinho, Oscar, Bernard, Dani all went MIA in the game, did nothing.

Yet that's supposed to excite me? Either you haven't seen good football or you're proving you're new to this. Which is it? Cause you know, I don't wanna assume one or the other, I'll lay it out there and have you tell me which one it is. Compare today's game against Ivory Coast X Japan. Now that game had great football on both sides. Holland X Spain. Great football displayed by Holland. Even yesterday's USA X Ghana was excited. Today, not at all.
Jona has been out for six months due to injury.

Hold up, did you just say Ghana/US matched showed good football compared to this?

:rofl:

Was it the bicycle attempt from 25 yards out?

Or the half volleys from 35 yards out?

So you mad that Mexico stuffed and fought for every ball against brazil? You should know how Mexico plays Brazil.... What happened in the Olympics???? You tell mexico they are playing Brazil in a big stage and they get bigger and raise to the occasion. Your team tried but you are not giving mexico enough credit thus sounding hurt.

Calm down guys lets just get ready to enjoy some more good soccer
you right, this guy just talking out of his @ss tho :lol:

Feeling good so I'm going to miss this game to go play some indoor soccer :pimp:

Last edited:
you right, this guy just talking out of his @ss tho :lol:

Feeling good so I'm going to miss this game to go play some indoor soccer :pimp:

sounds like a good time.

I respect soccer players more than athletes of any sport because there fitness is top notch and some of **** they pull off I know I could never do.

So every game I get to watch I am literally wowed by it all.

Love soccer

Thanks bruh we'll need plenty of that. Average age of 26.... our team is really young and inexperienced. BUT LETS GOOOOOO I AINT EVEEEEEN CARE
Channel 2002 success. Build off 2010, Luis Suarez magic away from upsetting Uruguay in South Africa.

Back
Top Bottom