::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

With all the hype around Belgium, they are closer to being high hopes than dark horses. They should at least be in the middle section with Italy and Uruguay. And England should be with France and Holland.

Last edited:
La Roja's recent practice... Reports of tiki-taka's demise have been greatly exaggerated... This vid has me so hype for WC... :smokin

It may look unimpressive to the layman, but the precision of the passes, the speed & precision of the movement is something to marvel at. Keeping up the pace in which they are moving is amazing. If you don't think so, cheers... :D

:lol: I can't believe someone repped you... I hope that wasn't you Venom... :smh:

Last edited:
It may look unimpressive to the layman, but the precision of the passes, the speed & precision of the movement is something to marvel at. Keeping up the pace in which they are moving is amazing. If you don't think so, cheers... :D

:lol: I can't believe someone repped you... I hope that wasn't you Venom... :smh:

Just because I don't contribute to the soccer thread doesn't mean I don't follow soccer or know anything about it. I don't really see "precision" passing. It doesn't look much different then when my comp team played 7v7.

Nice. What year is that? 96-97? Looks like the Copa America one.

I always wanted the 98

Think it looks timeless
I think the new kit you got is fire. the difference between the front and and back of the baby blue's unless that was lighting?
laugh.gif

:rofl: doesn't look much different than you comp team?!!?! Ok... I look forward to seeing you play for El Tri (I think that's your side) or the US very soon... :wink:

:rofl: doesn't look much different than you comp team?!!?! Ok... I look forward to seeing you play for El Tri (I think that's your side) or the US very soon... :wink:

I wish :lol:, I'm in my mid-20's. But when I did play, I was actually invited to ODP try outs, but unfortunately I wasn't born in the U.S. so I couldn't participate. :frown:

Last edited:
The gents at Men In Blazers were joking about Algeria's anthem... Man the lyrics are no joke... :x

We swear by the lightning that destroys,
By the streams of generous blood being shed,
By the bright flags that wave,
Flying proudly on the high djebels,
That we are in revolt, whether to live or to die,
We are determined that Algeria should live,
So be our witness -be our witness -be our witness!

We are soldiers in revolt for truth
And we have fought for our independence.
When we spoke, nobody listened to us,
So we have taken the noise of gunpowder as our rhythm
And the sound of machine guns as our melody,

From our heroes we shall make an army come to being,
From our dead we shall build up a glory,
Our spirits shall ascend to immortality
And on our shoulders we shall raise the Standard.
To the nation's Liberation Front we have sworn an oath,

The cry of the Fatherland sounds from the battlefields.
Listen to it and answer the call!
Let it be written with the blood of martyrs
And be read to future generations.
Oh, Glory, we have held out our hand to you,

I've changed my bracket 3 times since I posted it. I specifically said "Be Objective" in the group message but I can't even do it :lol:

**** it. I got Portugal going to the Final. These are one of the few times that my heart supersedes my head.

Mehhhhh. Maybe I'll change it again before the deadline tonight :lol:

Last edited:
I've changed my bracket 3 times since I posted it. I specifically said "Be Objective" in the group message but I can't even do it :lol:

**** it. I got Portugal going to the Final. These are one of the few times that my heart supersedes my head.

Mehhhhh. Maybe I'll change it again before the deadline tonight :lol:

Portugal going to the final? Your optimistic bro ha!

was this posted already?

i'm so ready for the world cup.

Since 02, my team is brazil so i'm going with them again :lol:

i don't believe the hype around Belgium.

Not sure if it's at 12am tomorrow or just before the first match is played, but fef get it done ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom