::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Could you create a graphic for colombia? Those all look so amazing.

Was about to ask the same thing Coupe.. you're cuz is a beast... I need to incorporate it into my avy (would be first time changing it ever)...

Hopefully he can incorporate the Adidas logo in the same way he incorporates the swoosh on the nike squads...

#LosCafeteros

For games I wear this old beauty. I'll eventually end up getting this year's shirt though, I always try to buy our WC kits.

View media item 1018068

Nice. What year is that? 96-97? Looks like the Copa America one.

I always wanted the 98
View media item 1018417Think it looks timeless

1996 Olympic squad

View media item 1019177
This website sells old shirts if you're willing to pay shipping from the UK: http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

any sites running any deals on world cup jerseys? my friend is interested in buying a spain kit for our trip there during the WC. missed out on the WSS sale.

Here's some viewing parties for various games in the L.A. area that are being sponsored by the L.A. Galaxy. I'm down for a mini NT meet up since I'll be off of work for the group stage

Date

Time (PT)

Viewing Location (City & Venue)

WC Match(es)

June 13

9:00 a.m.

El Torito – 3520 The City Way

Orange, CA 92668

Mexico vs, Cameroon

June 13

12:00 p.m.

Orange, CA 92668

Spain vs. Netherlands

June 16

3:00 p.m.

Hermosa Beach Pier, Hermosa Beach, CA

USA vs. Ghana

June 17

12:00 p.m.

CityWalk – Universal City, CA

Brazil vs. Mexico

June 22

3:00 p.m.

Lot 613, Los Angeles, CA

USA vs. Portugal

June 23

9:00 a.m.

Orange, CA 92668

Netherlands vs. Chile

Australia vs. Spain

June 23

1:00 p.m.

Orange, CA 92668

Mexico vs. Croatia

Cameroon vs. Brazil

:lol: the nike world cup cartoon commercial just aired during the finals. It was cut real short tho.

Last edited:
^ The US really does hate football. :smh:

I remember I was watching the top 10 plays countdown on ESPN and Messi had scored a goal over the weekend that brought him closer to the goal scoring record. He dribbled and shook like 5 defenders from about the middle of the field to score a beauty. When they finished showing the play, John Buccigross literally said on air "eeehhh not impressive" :stoneface: Man I'll slap this fool talkin' bout "not impressive"

Seriously man, at least a minute could have done it justice with clean editing. Had I not have seen the original, I wouldn't have even known what the commercial was about.

Let us never forget the GOAT World Cup theme :pimp:

Just got my bracket in for Coupé It Coupé It 's link. Much appreciated for putting that together man.

Pulling for Italy/USA, but have Germany taking it all.

Last edited:
Let us never forget the GOAT World Cup theme
pimp.gif
Man, I jammed to this song for like a month straight leading up to the last World Cup
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom