::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Ochoa had a beastly game today. Straight up wall in front if his goal :pimp:

And of course my friends are claiming Ochoa as the greatest goalkeeper the world has ever seen :lol: dudes acting like they won the game

Last edited:
the celebration is a draw IN brazil, AT the world cup, against an overrated brazilian team that couldn't score.
great accomplishment for a supposed "inferior" team.

My bets for today's games:

Australia 0 - 3 Netherlands

Spain 2 - 0 Chile

Cameroon 1 - 2 Croatia

Last edited:
I've been watching at my desk at work.

Makes the day fly by
pimp.gif
Me too man. I never thought I would love Univision so much.

x3 funny is i never saw them post about streaming the game from the app. thought it was just like a scoreboard app
yeah they are amazing. Killing ESPN with the video quality and I can pull it up anywhere (work comp, iphone). The only problem is I don't speak Spanish whatsoever, so I've had to match it up to ESPN for the audio if I want it.

i can see chile bringing it hard to spain... casillas looked defeated after Netherlands 3rd goal. will be a very good match to watch

Everyone at work "brazil sucks".  
laugh.gif

They had the better of the chances...they really didn't look that bad to me.  They are getting next to nothing out of Fred, and Hulk didn't play.  Where is Willian?  Why can't he get some burn over Bernard or Ramirez at least at outside mid?

Not overly concerned at all about Brazil not making a deep run but got to love everyones over reaction.  Hoping Italy put together another win.  They are my dark horse (even though they are well known) to make a run to the semi's right now.  I would say right now the dutch are the best looking team.  Germany did look good but Spain is way better then Portugal.  Portugal looked like they didn't now what defending even was out there.  Spain looked like they just couldn't keep up but they were trying at least.

How much would you guys reckon tickets for smaller games this year? Russia v SoKo, Iran v Nigeria, etc

^forget not winning the match... Mexicans act like they took home the cup smh
Nah its more like everyone counted us out everyone here was saying 3-1 Brazil, "y'all don't think mexico actually has a chance" etc etc.

Didn't say much then. Its one point but it feels more than that because 1. we were supposed to lose that game easily 2. We saw one of the greatest GK performance in world cup history and it was a mexican 3. We have a "chance" to win the group (I know there still one more game) and those two disallowed goals are hiring us now.

So it does feel like a win. *come at me*

Back
Top Bottom