::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

There are also only two Russian players I can think of who would get near the National side not in Russia: Pogrebnyak, and Cheryshev. Russian players tend to be more likely to stay in the RPL and they always return if they leave.

I missed the first two matches today will watch on demand tomorrow..really wanted to see belgium

Lol you're still going? Mexicans really don't quit lmao, it's the heart you were talking about. Now your trolling skills are on the decline, or maybe they aren't? :nerd:

Aside from Mike the troll, something I just noticed.

You know your country doesn't have many football moments/talents when all it takes is one good game for the player to be hailed as a God. :lol:  The guy doesn't have any huge achievements club wise either :rofl: , but he's a God given talent?. I don't get it, maybe it's part of the trolling? Ochoa had a good game, great in the eye of some but let's come back down to earth? Or? Not? Lol, you're choice really.  I wonder if Mexicans will now put Ochoa up there with Sanchez? Hmm.
Italy and Spain have wild racism openly displayed to clubs like Barcelona (Dani Alves banana), Milan (Prince Boateng left because of it, Balotelli, Kevin Constant all being called monkeys). Disgusting. In Europe, my favorite team is AC milan too :smh: .  Those are just a few of course. Really a shame.

Ochoa has been great for YEARS now. Anyone who supports a team in CONCACAF can confirm that, not just Mexicans

Ochoa has been great for YEARS now. Anyone who supports a team in CONCACAF can confirm that, not just Mexicans

QFT ...... he didnt get no shine in south africa because of the idiot vasco aguirre :smh:

i been following him since he first started his pro career pretty much, i would see him make those kinds of saves with Club America (thats my team at heart) Las Aguilas :smokin

@MikeTysontheKiller

Look, no one thinks they are superior. I am not superior to you, nor you to me. I'm ending this here cause you're distorting everything (or trolling) so there is no point. Enjoy the rest of the WC and GL to Mexico against Croatia.

I'm talking about achievements that define great/legendary players (like your Hugo Sanchez). For example, Donovan is a great American player, but has nothing to show for to ever be mentioned with the greats of football.

Football is filled with a TONS of good players. Ochoa is definitely one of them.

Then there are a few great players and very few legendary players.

I feel the need to state this again, Mexico is a good team. They have talent, they are good. Again, they are good and have talent, I'm not denying that at all.

I'm talking about achievements that define great/legendary players (like your Hugo Sanchez). For example, Donovan is a great American player, but has nothing to show for to ever be mentioned with the greats of football.

Football is filled with a TONS of good players. Ochoa is definitely one of them.

Then there are a few great players and very few legendary players.

I feel the need to state this again, Mexico is a good team. They have talent, they are good. Again, they are good and have talent, I'm not denying that at all.

The second best Mexican player ever IMO is Rafa Marquez.

The second best Mexican player ever IMO is Rafa Marquez.
Would agree. 2006 was a great year for Barcelona, Dinho won the Champions League and Rafa became the first Mexican to win the tournament. That was the year even Madrid fans applauded him for scoring 2-3 goals (pretty sure it was a hat-trick, don't remember) on a crazy stacked Madrid team, Robinho had just came in wearing the #10, beginning of Ramos, Julio Baptista (What happened? Lol) Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Roberto Carlos and a couple other notable players.

The world cup, where the world unites in frienship by putting aside everything else to play and enjoy the beautiful game.

:rolleyes

You just don't place racism to the side ...

And this ain't a black thing....stopped ******* with Spain when their national bball team slanted their eyes in that team photograph back in 08

And that Mexican goalkeeper played like a beast

Last edited:
I know this World Cup has had an insane amount of goals and has been VERY entertaining thus far, but I just want to see a 35 yard screamer or some crazy free kick already lol.  So far in terms of quality RVP's goal is the best so far IMO

I know this World Cup has had an insane amount of goals and has been VERY entertaining thus far, but I just want to see a 35 yard screamer or some crazy free kick already lol.  So far in terms of quality RVP's goal is the best so far IMO
Agreed that header was sick!! 2nd best imo gotta be robbens goal when he made casillas crawl for about 5 seconds

Germany is destined to get third. That's just what they do.

The RVP goal is the best goal by far..
The Dutch just know how to score spectacular goals. Till this day, i can still say gio van bronkhorsts goal was the sexiest thing ever..

Back
Top Bottom