::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Times were a disaster for us with regular business hours in the west coast. Thats why some vacation time to watch the first round. Idk how ima get back to work and be productive :smh:

For those mentioning the US. I don't think a tie is gonna be enough. 5 goal differential sounds like a lot but remember were playing Germany and they'll be playing an eliminated Ghana who wouldn't mind eliminating us by letting a few in.

Times were a disaster for us with regular business hours in the west coast. Thats why some vacation time to watch the first round. Idk how ima get back to work and be productive :smh:

For those mentioning the US. I don't think a tie is gonna be enough. 5 goal differential sounds like a lot but remember were playing Germany and they'll be playing an eliminated Ghana who wouldn't mind eliminating us by letting a few in.

Ghana seems to have pride and heart so I doubt they'd do that. They ain't Cameroon :lol:

Being on the West definitely sucks for this WC. I had to pull out all of the stops to avoid hearing about the USA's first game before I got home

So the front runners seen to be Netherlands and Germany?
Germany so far :pimp:
I'd love to say Netherlands, but its just a Van Persie and Robben show as of now and crazy enough, thats all they need. I dont trust their defense though. We just found out Spain are frauds so holding em to 1 goal aint nothing to celebrate yet.

I'm still strong on Argentina as contenders. They looked suspect against Bosnia, but I can only see their confidence getting bigger. They are probably gonna peak Saturday against Iran and keep that momentum going.

Ugh, absolutely gutted. You'd think after 30 plus years of supporting England it would get easier with time, but it never does...

It never does 
frown.gif

Yeah sure, I fully expect the Azzurri to beat CR today, but that of course will see them through... leaving them and Uruguay going into that final game knowing that playing out a safe, boring goalless draw will see both teams advance.

Ugh.

Anyway, the best way to get over a girl breaking your heart is to go out and get laid... likewise, the best cure for football heartbreak is more footie...

Italy 2-0 Costa Rica

Switzerland 1-3 France

Honduras 0-0 Ecuador

Ugh.

Last edited:
Today's bets:

Italy 3 - 2 Costa Rica
Switzerland 1 - 2 France
Honduras 1 - 1 Equador

This World Cup so far has been awesome today I need Costa Rica to lose so England may have a shot of getting in but my team is italy anyway

i see Italy vs Costa Rica being a good matchup but Italy with the W 3-2

France vs the Swiss with France up top 3-1

and Honduras vs Ecuador with Ecuador with the win 1-0

Last edited:
I want Italy to win but on the other hand I want England to get bounced from the World Cup already lol

mario balotelli is a real italian. just look at the way he rolls on the ground after getting touched

Back
Top Bottom