::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Was a great cross.. definitely liking the way Costa Rico is playing..
nerd.gif

Now if only Honduras would play as tough in the World Cup as they play Mexico and the US. Costa Rica finally showing the world why the US and Mexico don't walk through qualification anymore.

Last edited:
wouldnt england still be in?? if costa rica wins they have 6 points leaves uru and italy with 3 and england would have to beat costa rica with a decent amount of goals
No, because either Italy or Uruguay would still get points out of that last game.

Last edited:
Italy have done a good job containing Campbell. Give him just one chance this 2nd half he's gonna bury it.

Man. I remember Guatemala whooping on Costa Rica at the 98, 02, 06 world cup qualifiers but since then Guate has gone down hill while Costa Rica is beating Italy at a World Cup...smh

Vamos Costa Rica y Centro America

Guate :frown:

Costa Rica earned that goal.. Italy has to take control
Man. I remember Guatemala whooping on Costa Rica at the 98, 02, 06 world cup qualifiers but since then Guate has gone down hill while Costa Rica has gone on the several cups and now is beating Italy at a World Cup...smh

I will always have this world cup qualifier vs costa rica nd the greatest goal in Concacaf qualifiers.

Last edited:
Man. I remember Guatemala whooping on Costa Rica at the 98, 02, 06 world cup qualifiers but since then Guate has gone down hill while Costa Rica is beating Italy at a World Cup...smh

:lol: Stetching the truth there pal, y'all had the 06 qualifiers and that's it. :lol:

Imagine how Panama feels though looking at Mexico now and knowing how they literally blew it all in the last three minutes in that USA match. :rofl:

:lol: Stetching the truth there pal, y'all had the 06 qualifiers and that's it. :lol:

Imagine how Panama feels though looking at Mexico now and knowing how they literally blew it all in the last three minutes in that USA match. :rofl:

I agree panama feels real bitter and hate Johanssen and Zusi LOL

We do too. We had 06 and 98.
Mexico eliminated us by losing vs Trinidad and costa rica eliminated us in 1998 when we were forced to play in El Salvador cuz of the stadium melee deaths in Guatemala.

Smh at always being drawn with costa rica and the US in world cups....can we get El Salvador and Surinam for once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom