::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Smh at always being drawn with costa rica and the US in world cups....can we get El Salvador and Surinam for once.

LOL at you slandering my country like that but I'll let it slide...

Unfreakingbelievable that Costa Rica is really about to qualify first over the others in the group. I heart this sport.

Guatemala should've got the 4th spot in 06. That was a great team and Pescadito was arguably one of the best strikers in the region. Mexico losing to Trinidad :smh:

Guatemala should've got the 4th spot in 06. That was a great team and Pescadito was arguably one of the best strikers in the region. Mexico losing to Trinidad :smh:

We needed the help from our Mexican brothers.
Smh at mexico losing 3-0 to Trinidad.

Im happy for Costa Rica though and the region. Maybe with better coaches, les corruption at the Federations, and more swag the region will finally compete.

Guatemala and El Salvador especially since they love soccer so much....atleast in LA they fill up the stadiums win or lose.

Last edited:
Thats TWO fouls the ref hasn't called that should have been a PK for CR WOW!!!

Last edited:
Dont think I've seen such a bad game from Italy in a while, so many offsides and bad passes. Wonder if they even took more than 2 shots the 2nd half and their D looked bad too

Well done Costa Rica 
smokin.gif

time!!!

COSTA RICA....

IS IT ME OR ARE THE MAJOR EUROPEAN POWERS FALLING ONE BY ONE!!??!!

I NEED THE SAME RESULT FOR SWITZERLAND...FRANCE GOTTA GO DOWN TODAY

Dont think I've seen such a bad game from Italy in a while, so many offsides and bad passes. Wonder if they even took more than 2 shots the 2nd half and their D looked bad too
gotta give some credit to the pressure from the costa rican defense. they pretty much held it down all game

Yeah Costa Rica..they should have held the ball a little more towards the end..but great job

Back
Top Bottom