::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

I STAND BY MY POST
roll.gif

I mean the USA haven't played their 2nd match yet :lol:  ....don't let your excitement create stupid statements 

but congrats

The US is still a good team bro.

I mean there is some garbage teams in the region...Costa rica and US are the best in the region regardless what happens in this world cup

I mean there is some garbage teams in the region...Costa rica and US are the best in the region regardless what happens in this world cup
no love for el tri? 
frown.gif

i can respect the win vs italy,  but mexico held the favorite and home team to a draw. dont discount that. usa still has to play germany and portugal my friend

Last edited:

I mean the USA haven't played their 2nd match yet 
laugh.gif
 ....don't let your excitement create stupid statements 

but congrats

nah I read your post which mentioned the USA....then the other dudes post (thought he was talking about the CONCACAF when he said group) but I forgot you support another country 
laugh.gif

I got all mixed up 
mean.gif

no love for el tri? :frown:
i can respect the win vs italy,  but mexico held the favorite and home team to a draw. dont discount that. usa still has to play germany and portugal my friend

Dude dont bring up El Tri right now. Im very upset.
SocaLuis just reminded me you guys let Trinidad beat you and thus kept us from the world cup.

Anyway yeah El Tri is a top dog too in the region but I think
An Italy Win > Brazil Tie

gotta give some credit to the pressure from the costa rican defense. they pretty much held it down all game
Yea definately they played with good pressure and were organized and compact on D.  I never understood why most teams dont  play like this. Especially those without the technical players but jus have athletic guys. A couple other teams so far just seem disorganized and can be easily broken down with just 2 passes

Well they deserved it 2 really good games from them so far and couldd have been a higher scoreline if they got penalties

Dude dont bring up El Tri right now. Im very upset.
SocaLuis just reminded me you guys let Trinidad beat you and thus kept us from the world cup.

Anyway yeah El Tri is a top dog too in the region but I think
An Italy Win > Brazil Tie

this guy again :lol:

USA soccer will never really be taken seriously from a global perspective..but as I said last year..this team is very impressive ..Aron johannsson is ridiculous as well as wondowlowski..this team is poised..the klinsman-style gameplay is highly effective..def the best USA squad I've seen

Last edited:
Lol England smh....If it weren't for Honduras, wouldn't CONCACAF have the best overall record thus far? :smokin :smokin Costa rica and US (hopefully w. a W sunday) doing the region proud....Mexico too :lol:

Last edited:
Lol England smh....If it weren't for Honduras, wouldn't CONCACAF have the best overall record thus far? :smokin :smokin Costa rica doing the region proud....Mexico too :lol:
yea.

I had hopes that Hondruas would come in and show out too, but they did it the classic Honduras way. I wish they would fix up their ****** act.

Thanks for showing el tri love.

Feels good when they prove people wrong :pimp:

Last edited:
Maybe after this FIFA will give us another world cup spot :smile:
Canada, Guatemala, Trinidad, El Salvador and Panama would appreciate it very much.
Atleast give us a playoff with Australia.

Back
Top Bottom