::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Had to change my avy, not expecting much on this world cup but thats my team

*EQUIPO TRIC[COLOR=#red]OLOR[/COLOR]*

Last edited:
man.. i seriously doubt brazil will lose the opening game, and if they do i'll be shocked..
but then again that's what i said about game 3 between the heat and spurs :lol:

this thread became pure comedy for a min..

Glad to see the usual footie thread contributors are posting in here..

Off till Monday :smokin ..

Today is the day fellas, Cannot wait for this opening game tonight

Im saying Brazil 3-1 tonight, Fred and Neymar to score,

I think Fred might be a dark horse for the Golden Boot

I work from 6 pm - 3am and wake up everyday at 11am...aint even mad at my job right now lol

USA!!!!!

Woke up this morning feeling like:

citizen_kane.gif

I wish I could have taken the month off :smh:

Thankfully the schedule is pretty good to me here in England, The early games kick off here at 5pm just as im finishing work so worst case scenario is I miss the first 15 minutes or so getting home

Thankfully the schedule is pretty good to me here in England, The early games kick off here at 5pm just as im finishing work so worst case scenario is I miss the first 15 minutes or so getting home

I neglected to realize the time difference. I'm definitely missing a bunch of games due to work. May have to DVR a bunch that I'm really looking forward to.

Forza Azzurri... and USA too :nerd: :pimp:

View media item 1022086

Last edited:
Not that soccer savvy, but amped nonetheless...:pimp:

IN for the atmospheres...:pimp: :wow:

Kind of having doubts about Brazil making the final

But I can’t take them out of my bracket lol

The wait is over. World cup is here.

Let me get all this work done so I can relax and watch the game.
Didn't take any days off, will be streaming the games at work.

Team USA!!

and team italy due to heritage

But so excited for everything.  Excited to see how well Belgium plays, excited to see if Messi is motivated and how far of a run Argentina can make.  Want to see how Diego Costa performs for Spain.  Will Cristiano's knee cause any issues.  Can France and the Netherlands play good team football.  Will there be a darkhorse african team that makes a run (Ivory Coast?).  Will England do anything
laugh.gif
.  Not too mention there are always a few players that show out during the WC, just like my boy Fabio Grosso in '06

I AM SO EXCITE

Last edited:
First match: Brasil, 4-2. Neymar, Oscar, Fred, Luiz. Rakitic and Manduzkic.

Rooney as a player to watch is funny, but Klose is even funnier lol.
"Wazza" is clearly a product of British hype, yet still a quality footballer. I love Barkley more than most and before most, but don't know if I can justify starting him in the 10-hole over Rooney.

Klose is deadly in international competition, even at 36. Probably his last run.

Back
Top Bottom