::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

LMAO at this donovan commercial the LA Galaxy made today. Lost it at the screensaver

Last edited:
where can i do a bracket?

Still time, I thought it ended yesterday.

ALMOST WORLD CUP TIME. JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS

View media item 983747

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

Name your bracket to be the same as your NT username so we know who you are :wink:

2 players off the top of my head I'm looking forward to break out

Lorenzo Insigne
Memphis Depay

Now that we're only hours away from the World Cup, I will go ahead and make 5 predictions for the tournament.

1. Chile will advance from Group B
2. Portugal will not advance from the group stage.
3. The Golden Boot will go to none other than Messi
4. England will make it to the quarter final round
5. Brazil will not defeat Croatia int he first game of the tournament.

getting hyped between this preview show and just having finished the US soccer march to brazil documentary

body.is.ready.

:pimp:

I have at least one player I'm interested to see in almost every team this World Cup compared to just the USA, GER, ESP, and Messi back in 2010 :lol:

Draxler, Volland, Heung-Min Son, Julian Green, Suarez, Hazard, Honda, Pogba just to name a few.

Also anyone notice how much of an herb Alexi Lallas sounded like in the WC preview show? Especially being alongside Roberto Martinez too.

Also anyone notice how much of an herb Alexi Lallas sounded like in the WC preview show? Especially being alongside Roberto Martinez too.
Nothing new there ha!

Ruud and Ballack 
pimp.gif

my life is not perfect but this is what's keeping me going
devil.gif
pimp.gif

God I love footy

Dude what some of the new soccer fans need to understand is that there is a big difference between a star at the club level and the national team level. Some can be both like Shearer, Del Piero, Batistuta, Cuahtemoc as mexicans know, Ronaldo and Rooney.
Messi has just recently become a real national team star. World Cup is where stars are made. It doesnt matter what you did on your club team.

My sleep cycle has been ****** up this week just reading/watching all I can on this WC. Tomorrow can't come soon enough :pimp:

Last edited:
Working tomorrow :frown:
Working Friday :frown:
Off Saturday :smile:
Off Sunday :smile:
Working Monday :frown:

PST Time :frown:

World Cup :smile:

My prediction for tomorrow
Brazil 2 - Croatia 1

I think Croatia is good and could tie but being at home will put Brazil ahead

Last edited:
Dude what some of the new soccer fans need to understand is that there is a big difference between a star at the club level and the national team level. Some can be both like Shearer, Del Piero, Batistuta, Cuahtemoc as mexicans know, Ronaldo and Rooney.
Messi has just recently become a real national team star. World Cup is where stars are made. It doesnt matter what you did on your club team.

Not really. Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan, Neymar, Rooney are the biggest stars in the world and none have done **** in the WC.

Not really. Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan, Neymar, Rooney are the biggest stars in the world and none have done **** in the WC.

True i miss spoke. I meant national/country stars and icons. Sure there are stars outside of it cuz some Club Stars will never see a world cup like Bale.

Last edited:
Now that we're only hours away from the World Cup, I will go ahead and make 5 predictions for the tournament.

1. Chile will advance from Group B
2. Portugal will not advance from the group stage.
3. The Golden Boot will go to none other than Messi
4. England will make it to the quarter final round if they make it out of the group stage its very possible for them to go that far
5. Brazil will not defeat Croatia int he first game of the tournament.

I'm calling croatia with the upset. Shocking the nation. Sending them into complete fear

Back
Top Bottom